How to remove stains from bird s--t?

Windwaver

Even when I wipe the bird droppings after 20mins, there's this stain on the surface that cannot be removed no matter how many times you wash it with cleaner. The stain is like oil stuck on your table (except this time, not even car soap can remove it).

A little unlucky cos kena 9 big droppings AT ONCE. Think the bird lao sai or what :D

↡ Advertisement

Even when I wipe the bird droppings after 20mins, there's this stain on the surface that cannot be removed no matter how many times you wash it with cleaner. The stain is like oil stuck on your table (except this time, not even car soap can remove it).

A little unlucky cos kena 9 big droppings AT ONCE. Think the bird lao sai or what :D

1 part Vinegar + 1 part Sodium Bicarb and Water

Neutral Newbie

For fresh stain, just use cleaner wax with little abrasive like autoglym super resin polish to remove.

For tougher stain rub with slightly abrasive polish like meguiar scratch X or autoglym paint renovator then touch up with cleaner wax or glaze.

If leave long enough and etch till got 'crowfeet' mark den just minimise with the above method..

For fresh stain, just use cleaner wax with little abrasive like autoglym super resin polish to remove.

For tougher stain rub with slightly abrasive polish like meguiar scratch X or autoglym paint renovator then touch up with cleaner wax or glaze.

If leave long enough and etch till got 'crowfeet' mark den just minimise with the above method..

OK, I'll try scratchX

↡ Advertisement