Watch all County TV channel online (IPTV)

Stingerquek

seems like can download the software directly no need to buy the USB

google STAR IP TV

Yeh, I used to use this, when no one's on, it's great, but now with more people knowing about this, the quality has gone down.

Sounds like it's streaming from Internet.

Internet streaming movie has no quality of service.

It depends on the traffic, so your movie may jerk and freeze.

If you enjoy watching this, then go ahead.

Singtel and Starhub stream movies through IP but they are controlled from their network.

If their movie should freeze, a complain usually will solve the issue.

For Internet streaming, you have no resolution.

Ok,I just get 1 from SLQ myself and start watching TVB half an hour ago.So far so good,no jerk or freeze (till now,I only experience lagging at the begining part when it's doing the streaming thing)I would said that the resolution is not as good as cable but what the hell?!?!I am paying only $178 for it but as for cable,>$50 per mth!!!If you are looking for HD resolution than forget about this,but IMO it's $$$ well spend for me.

I don't know about those software stuffs that some bros mention here,but for this IPTV thumb drive that I buy,every pc have it unique ID code,I see that it scan your ID first b4 login you in.Really got many channel,it also come with a "movie page","Drama page" and "Adult page" selection for you to watch thousands of movies,drama online.Maybe I "mountain tortise" la,but it's really a "Wow" for me.

Ok,I just get 1 from SLQ myself and start watching TVB half an hour ago.So far so good,no jerk or freeze (till now,I only experience lagging at the begining part when it's doing the streaming thing)I would said that the resolution is not as good as cable but what the hell?!?!I am paying only $178 for it but as for cable,>$50 per mth!!!If you are looking for HD resolution than forget about this,but IMO it's $$$ well spend for me.

I don't know about those software stuffs that some bros mention here,but for this IPTV thumb drive that I buy,every pc have it unique ID code,I see that it scan your ID first b4 login you in.Really got many channel,it also come with a "movie page","Drama page" and "Adult page" selection for you to watch thousands of movies,drama online.Maybe I "mountain tortise" la,but it's really a "Wow" for me.

care to elaborate more............ [sly]

care to elaborate more............ [sly]

It's like a library in their server,Have not really count but I guess at least 500 above Japanese,Hongkong Cat III movies are there for you to watch till balls drop(till now I try to open 4 movies to try try;2 adult,2 normal,all can watch and the steaming time is shorter than those you watch online)

Does it allow u to watch Japanese channels too? thanx

Yes,there are japanese channel and MANY japanese AV movies [sly] Anyway I'll be on leave tomorrow so tonight will try to watch Champions League.Will do a review on online sports channel tomorrow.

Neutral Newbie

and MANY japanese AV movies [sly]

Damn. u should go straight to this point earlier. Time to subscribe! smiley-devil02.gif

Edited by Seevic

Yes,there are japanese channel and MANY japanese AV movies [sly] Anyway I'll be on leave tomorrow so tonight will try to watch Champions League.Will do a review on online sports channel tomorrow.

cool man... the IPTV commando!

so fast action liao.... we will be waiting for your review.. yesterday i use sopcast to watch.

low res with china commentary... but good enough for me....

china commentary cannot compare with those football channel ones, but surely beat local analysis anytime

wah i think the shop at SLS must be wondering why the sudden influx of buyers liao....

It's like a library in their server,Have not really count but I guess at least 500 above Japanese,Hongkong Cat III movies are there for you to watch till balls drop(till now I try to open 4 movies to try try;2 adult,2 normal,all can watch and the steaming time is shorter than those you watch online)

yeah if it's any good for e sports channel will buy tmr... which shop ah

Wow so powerful ah??? [laugh]

not the AV... need to watch their news and latest happenings as I work with japs quite frequently.

i suppose SLQ = Sim Lim Square?

Bro,u sure this one can see every UEFA champions league matches? what abt the normal bpl matches? if this thing works on both without lagging,think SH and ST can go fly kite liao :)

I really hope ur reply is yes and very clear,no lag,cause i love to see soccer very much, but hate to pay so much for the 2 companies,so i am now on SH only :(

I copied the files from my friend's device onto my thumbdrive, but sad to say it does not work.

As someone mentioned earlier, there may be a code tied to the device. Suspect something like the serial number of the thumbdrive. There's a file with lots of alphanumeric values in it, still trying to figure what it is.

I copied the files from my friend's device onto my thumbdrive, but sad to say it does not work.

As someone mentioned earlier, there may be a code tied to the device. Suspect something like the serial number of the thumbdrive. There's a file with lots of alphanumeric values in it, still trying to figure what it is.

wah lao bro where got so easy one, if can ah then no one would buy liao, 1 guy buy one share with all his friends n family..

anyways i'm still catching UCL online... last night (this morning) caught the man u match using PPlive...

resolution 6/10

streaming 10/10 (i'm on 3mb Singnet BB)

Edited by Tunge
↡ Advertisement