Funan IT Mall close for 3 yrs

Mcfguy

Wasn't clear from maps which direction in to Funan IT Mall carpark entrance. Can I turn in from either Hill Street or North Bridge Road?

↡ Advertisement

Turn in from North Bridge Road to Coleman Street I think.. Cos I usually park at Peninsula Plaza..

Thanks. Are the 2 buildings linked?

HUH?? You want to go Funan IT Mall right?

Thanks for your earlier answer, that what I need to know. Yes, Funan IT Mall. I was looking at the SLA map and it shows only one entrance at Hill Street.

Either one. If you go in from Hill Street...its directly into Funan IT Mall. If you go in from Coleman Street (ie from Peninsular Plaza) then once you go in...make a left turn and left again....exit Peninsular carpark and entry into Funan IT Mall.

The 2 carpark are linked.

But if I were you...I will park across the road at Adelphi....easier to park.

Either one. If you go in from Hill Street...its directly into Funan IT Mall. If you go in from Coleman Street (ie from Peninsular Plaza) then once you go in...make a left turn and left again....exit Peninsular carpark and entry into Funan IT Mall.

Why so difficult? Either from hill street or from north bridge road, after the funan taxi stand. Left n left so confusing.

Thanks for the directions. Was just looking at the map, could both you and Subzro meant Peninsula Shopping Center instead of Peninsula Plaza, cos the Plaza is across Coleman Street, not on the same side.

Singapore's so called "IT hubs" are in decline

SLS is in a reputation crisis and Funan is gonna be sold/demolished

guess most of us will get our gadgets from IT fairs or online

I'm fine for buying computer components such as ssds, gpus and the like online because I am not too concern about aesthetics for those but what about laptops?

Hopefully there will be someplace where they have a laptop showroom for all the different laptops like funan. The range at challenger, best denki, etc just isn't comprehensive enough.

Singapore's so called "IT hubs" are in decline

SLS is in a reputation crisis and Funan is gonna be sold/demolished

guess most of us will get our gadgets from IT fairs or online

those IT malls are half dead for past few years, landlord have to change.

IT hub is not about selling gadgets only.

• Praise 1

I'm fine for buying computer components such as ssds, gpus and the like online because I am not too concern about aesthetics for those but what about laptops?

Hopefully there will be someplace where they have a laptop showroom for all the different laptops like funan. The range at challenger, best denki, etc just isn't comprehensive enough.

With impending closure of Funan, Challenger is moving towards e-commerce.  Guess u have to down online research.

• Praise 1

I never knew SG was an IT hub

Haven't been to Funan for a loooong looooong time.... no biggie... 

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1