SPC coupons - $2 , $3 and $4 discount

Babyt

Just received a set of SPC coupons left on my windscreen at MSCP.

the discount values from $2( for every $30 pumped), $3(dun remb) and $4( for every $70).

I think using the coupon together with POSB Everyday...could SPC be the cheapest petrol in town? lets not talk about using special credit cards which offer more discounts than general cc.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

$2 off for every $40 dollars,

$3 off for every $55 dollars,

$4 off for every $70 dollars.

POSB Everyday card rebate is currently at 3%.

SPC onsite + SPC card is 10% discount, if you pump <$50 the previous month.

The $2 off $40 is applied after this.

So if you pump $40, after 10% discount is $36. Then minus $2 more.

You pay $34.

If you charge to everyday card, then you get another 3% rebate from card company.

$2 off for every $40 dollars,

$3 off for every $55 dollars,

$4 off for every $70 dollars.

POSB Everyday card rebate is currently at 3%.

infact,it has more than that... the discount range from $2 to $8(above $150 of petrol.., dont ask me who will pump petrol up to $150, ask those driving jaguar.. [laugh] )

Turbocharged

IF you pump $140, will be able to utilize 2 X $4 coupon. That's around 81.5 litres of 95 Ron.

Both my cars dun have such big tanks, though did hit more than this amt when petrol was $2.20+......

Sorry to off-track. I never try SPC before (hence no SPC card), can check if after pump, can apply for SPC card and get immediately to enjoy the 5% on the spot for the pump? Thks. Esso & Shell both can get card on the spot to enjoy discount immediately, but not sure for SPC. Tks.

last time i calculated with vouchers, it's over 25% off the listed price at pump with everyday card and SPC card. my SPC discount was at the middle tier. in fact i got 29% once, but i did use some daily $ from my regular spending to offset the petrol also, hence the 29%. if dun cheat, it was abt 25%.

SPC fuel not bad imho. their diesel like more power than caltex.. even with dunno what caltex diesel with techron <_< . but i pumping caltex regularly cos the discount is 18% which no other mainstream pump can match.

SPC can apply on spot and get discount on spot..

but it will be the base tier of 5%..

Tks. so the 1st time upon getting the SPC card is 5% instead of the 10%, and subsequently is 10% huh? Thks.

i recently swop from Shell to SPC.

Although SPC is cheaper (plus I downgrade to 92), it seem like the consumption is a little worse.

I used to get 10-11 km/l, now can only manage at max 10 km/l

perhaps it need time to adjust well? we'll see

i recently swop from Shell to SPC.

Although SPC is cheaper (plus I downgrade to 92), it seem like the consumption is a little worse.

I used to get 10-11 km/l, now can only manage at max 10 km/l

perhaps it need time to adjust well? we'll see

if u pump 95 previously and change to 92, in any brand also will cause a drop..... [sweatdrop]

hi sdexxxxd, i recently downgrade from esso 5000 to esso 2000. first tank..mileage seems quite bad, have yet to refuel hence FC not calculated..

heard that the car's ecu need some adjustment so the first few tanks will suffer..haha will try 2 more tanks if mileage still bad..den i'm back on esso 5000

For those using SPC, SPC near Coronation is closing down and giving out $3 coupons (min $50 spend) to be used at other SPCs (Feb and Mar) after this one closes permanently on 31 Jan.

• Praise 6

Twincharged

nowadays, SPC give out "rewards" directly into the card account ... so every time go pump must ask the cashier to check ... if don't check, they won't auto to use the e-coupons.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3