Phua Chu Kang (PCK SDN BHD)- New Season... Comments pls!

Chavez

PCK new season. Like it or not?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. PCK SDN BHD

• Yes
    • No

Neutral Newbie

Yesterday was the 1st episode of PCK...In my view, i think sadly the standard went down... the jokes arnt that funny and the cast isnt that fantastic... i dunno... is the new season made in Boleh land or smthg cos i somehow feel that the quality in terms of editing, subtitles, videography and sound also kinda dipped... any comments anyone?

↡ Advertisement

Yesterday was the 1st episode of PCK...In my view, i think sadly the standard went down... the jokes arnt that funny and the cast isnt that fantastic... i dunno... is the new season made in Boleh land or smthg cos i somehow feel that the quality in terms of editing, subtitles, videography and sound also kinda dipped... any comments anyone?

It's very obvious that it's Malaysian-made wat. Even the name also say so.

PCK has been crap since a long time ago. I wonder who's bright idea it was to continue it. Think it was Gurmit.

I think PCK has got quite a big following across the causeway. That's why they bring it across the causeway.

Over here, we had had 10 years of it. That's enough. It ain't funny no more.

niway a lot of stupid shows on channel 5 these days... survivor,AMERICAN idol!, singapore idol!!!, pck, america's top model, america's got talent, CSI & etc... like we all give a damn bout these realities... channel 5 pay so much to purchase these shows just to destroy our young minds. i've never let my kids watch tv wif these shows on [furious] . i don think ang mohs oso watch these shows... waste my tv license & bills for crappy shows.. [rifle]

what u dun enjoy doesnt mean other pple dont enjoy..

but mediacorpse telecast these US shows so slow..

like the US drama showing now...my frds already finished watching the whole series..

myself i enjoy watchin america's got talent...i aredy know who is the winner by watching youtube last month.

Sg is now showing the quarterfinal..