as @ 15/10/09 (b4 less any rebate)

normal regn.

1. h.jazz 1.3---$55,100

2. p.myvi 1.3--$52,999

3. h.getz 1.4----$47,399

4. c.aveo5 1.4---$39,999

↡ Advertisement

Oh no, not another "Overpriced" topic! [laugh]

Overprice to one may not be overpriced to another.

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie

All undermentioned at entry level

normal regn.

1. h.jazz 1.3---$55,100

2. p.myvi 1.3--$52,999

3. h.getz 1.4----$47,399

4. c.aveo5 1.4---$39,999

U sure jazz only 55k now? cannot even find Fit at that price sia....

They rather let them collect dust in their warehouse, than to price it low and sell at volume. Most ADs wanna make $10-20K/car at least for bread and butter cars.

U sure jazz only 55k now? cannot even find Fit at that price sia....

Sorry Bro...should add about 8k more for h.jazz cos kahmotor now having promo(coe 1/2 price)...the rest are inclusive of coe. thks for pointing it out :D

Used car dealers also making around 8 to 10k per car leh....

Ya, true also. Sama sama, they also rather used cars collect dust, grow spider webs than to sell it to you (when asking for 2K off the listed price).

For niche/acquired taste cars, largi best. They makan your car in cheap cheap (excuses: no market, difficult to sell) and then mark up 20K and sell to buyer.

Some more (as if this mark-up not HIGH enuf), they'll ask for admin charges/kopi $$$, must take up their loans, buy their insurance. Suck u dry dry.

Edited by Kangadrool

Neutral Newbie

Oh no, not another "Overpriced" topic! [laugh]

Overprice to one may not be overpriced to another.

Regards,

[laugh][laugh][laugh] If you ask me, all car in singapore is overprice!

All undermentioned at entry level

normal regn.

1. h.jazz 1.3---$55,100

2. p.myvi 1.3--$52,999

3. h.getz 1.4----$47,399

4. c.aveo5 1.4---$39,999

Yes it is. Look at its sister the Daihatsu Sirion 1.3M Its less than $1000 more exp. Considering the number of autos around now, I would use that as a benchmark, and the sirion is cheaper than the myvi for auto.

Yes it is. Look at its sister the Daihatsu Sirion 1.3M Its less than $1000 more exp. Considering the number of autos around now, I would use that as a benchmark, and the sirion is cheaper than the myvi for auto.

It's (Sirion) better built with higher specs too - 4 stars NCAP, 4 airbags, 3 rear headrests with 3-point seatbelts for all seats, ISOFIX anchor points, front and rear anti-roll bars as standard.

Edited by Kangadrool

NEVER buy malaysian car... my fren all got problem do servicing... once i ask for quote for gen2 it cost as much as lancer or equivilant...

NEVER buy malaysian car... my fren all got problem do servicing... once i ask for quote for gen2 it cost as much as lancer or equivilant...

Use Malaysian car go Malaysia service lor,Thats the advantage.In SG sure kena cut throat.Imagine a Lancer with 15K shop asking 1.7k for servicing [hur][knife] For minor service or time constraint i will only go to discount shop.So far my friends or cousins never had this problem servicing in SG.For major they'll will choose JB

Edited by Mustang

It's (Sirion) better built with higher specs too - 4 stars NCAP, 4 airbags, 3 rear headrests with 3-point seatbelts for all seats, ISOFIX anchor points, front and rear anti-roll bars as standard.

Exactly. Perodua is shooting itself in the foot with this sort of pricing.

That's why i chose Saga over Savvy last year,Price gap is nearly 7k.But bear in mind Perodua is co-owned by Toyota and Daihatsu so you probably should know why they sell so close with Sirion..But still i heard there's in house discount of about 5k for normal plate

Neutral Newbie

Just my thoughts...

Myvi is totally Toyota and Daihatsu's child. Myvi juz bought the rights to the car and sel it under their badge. my bro in law juz bought a Myvi, and his warranty is issued by toyota. Myvi just facelift abit here and there. i would say its like inproved YZR and GTTI...

like Holden took suzuki swift and put their badge on it. All these Manufacturers pay for a car that has gone through years n years of research... also this is the 1st time in malaysian history any car maker has over took proton... if you ask me, lotus handling on protons? rubbish.. but seems satria neo like doing ok in UK... but then proton is doing very well in the UK...

in Malaysia you can buy ANYTHING aftermarket to mod the Myvi. turbo bolt on 3rd stage... all the bars... brake upgrades...

i would surely have bought the Myvi for the after market mods avaliable and lower cost of spare parts etc... if only.... if only it looked nicer... cause i think its quite ugly from many angels.

Just my thoughts...

Myvi is totally Toyota and Daihatsu's child. Myvi juz bought the rights to the car and sel it under their badge. my bro in law juz bought a Myvi, and his warranty is issued by toyota. Myvi just facelift abit here and there. i would say its like inproved YZR and GTTI...

like Holden took suzuki swift and put their badge on it. All these Manufacturers pay for a car that has gone through years n years of research... also this is the 1st time in malaysian history any car maker has over took proton... if you ask me, lotus handling on protons? rubbish.. but seems satria neo like doing ok in UK... but then proton is doing very well in the UK...

in Malaysia you can buy ANYTHING aftermarket to mod the Myvi. turbo bolt on 3rd stage... all the bars... brake upgrades...

i would surely have bought the Myvi for the after market mods avaliable and lower cost of spare parts etc... if only.... if only it looked nicer... cause i think its quite ugly from many angels.

why wanna mod these cars... just get a better car tats it wat... cos potentially how much faster can these unproven cars go??? anyway modding in malaysia doesn't mean approve in SG, then inspection time need go back Msia reinstate. niway its not cheap. just my opinion no hard feelings pls.. [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement