2010 Suzuki Kizashi

Whitecvt

Er.. If i am not wrong, it's SX4 in Singapore though.. I got it in Champion Motor.. $57 900

Can understand y u got it mixed up. The front looks similar to the SX4

It looks very much like the SX4.

Does not look exciting to me. Even the interior does not look exciting.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=2402

The Kizashi, which is Japanese for 'something great is coming', signals the Japanese carmaker's first foray into the executive sedan sector. Suzuki have been previously known for its small cars like the Swift, and its off-roaders.

Styling highlights include a bold grille design, curvy headlamps and a sporty looking rear end, with a pseudo-spoiler design incorporated into the bootlid. 18 inch alloys and dual exhausts finish off the look.

The Kizashi will be powered by a 2.4 litre DOHC inline four cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing. Suzuki has not released any performance figures, but revealed that a hybrid version, as well as a V6 engine, can be expected in the near future.

In keeping with its off-roader roots, AWD versions of the Kizashi will be made available, along with the standard FWD versions. The front-drive models will have a choice of either six-speed manual transmissions or an optional CVT unit, while the AWD cars will have the CVT transmission only.

Safety has also not been neglected, with Suzuki offering what it calls the Dynamic Vehicle Stability Control (DVSC). It claims that the DVSC s an improvement on the standard ESP found in most cars due to its greater degree of driver control. The DVSC system is also available on the FWD version of the Kizashi.

Other safety features include no less than eight airbags, electronic stability control, four-wheel disc brakes with ABS and electronic brake-force distribution, projector beam headlights, and a tire pressure monitoring system.

Inside, the Kizashi is packed with features, with standard keyless push-button start, iPod connectivity and Bluetooth audio streaming all available. Optional items include premium leather upholstery and three-stage heated memory seats.

The Kizashi is expected to go on sale in Japan and the US by the end of the year, with exports set to begin by 2010.

2402_2_l.jpg2402_3_l.jpg2402_4_l.jpg

Hi,

I just serviced my Suzie "Ah Lian" at the service centre and was told by the tech and sale staffs that Singapore market will have the 2L engine export model. My wife and I likes the shape of Kizashi but will reserve the comment on the performance and interior space (both of us are more than 1.75m tall) I think Kizashi will give Camry and Accord a good fight. At least Kizashi is made in Japan. The ETA fastest is 6months.

Neutral Newbie

Nice car overall. I rather they bring in both variants for guys to choose. Bring in also manual trans. However, the front GTI look no longer in IMO...

If the market is still no good and the COE price continue to climb... CM will not bring in the 2.4L... it will not do well in the sales figure. Furthermore, Singaporean will go for "big body, small engine" Suzuki can develop a 1.6 with turbo like VW to enhance FC and power.

[laugh] actually it is not too bad looking....i wouldnt mind buying.

hopefully PI will able to bring the car to spore as well

dun really like the service from CM

Frankly speaking, this car is freaking ugly especially the rear like taking the Mark X bumper and put into SX4. Guess that is the characteristic of Suzuki cars with short and fat body shape. [laugh]

nice ! [thumbsup] Having owned 2 suzukis before, I had no problems whatsoever with either. Good od Suzuki to break out of their small cars specialty and give car owners another alternative. I have confidence that this will at least be a decent car to rival the traditional sedan makers.

Priced nicely below the MIT camry , I will consider seriously.

Neutral Newbie

See all these posts that say look like VW...must be because of the partnership. It looks like the Eos to me.

Edited by Zac

Neutral Newbie

Quite nice but I just can't see this selling well in SG with the predicted $100k pricing. (according to Straits times)

↡ Advertisement