2010 Suzuki Kizashi

Whitecvt

Quite nice but I just can't see this selling well in SG with the predicted $100k pricing. (according to Straits times)

Well compared to its closet rivals its actually very well priced, but it'll only cater for purist drivers, not just car owners.

Say the only thing that stops me from buying it is its rump. Humpback rump. ugh.

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

I just serviced my Suzie "Ah Lian" at the service centre and was told by the tech and sale staffs that Singapore market will have the 2L engine export model. My wife and I likes the shape of Kizashi but will reserve the comment on the performance and interior space (both of us are more than 1.75m tall) I think Kizashi will give Camry and Accord a good fight. At least Kizashi is made in Japan. The ETA fastest is 6months.

Looks like Singapore Market only have the 2.4L.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I think Kizashi will give Camry and Accord a good fight. At least Kizashi is made in Japan. The ETA fastest is 6months.

Good flight?? No way, Kizashi is smaller than Camry & Accord, the looks like SX4 -- urgly.

For me, Accord or Camry anytime. Unless Kizashi can price $20K cheaper; maybe can consider. Getting Kizashi, might well get i45 if I want a ride cheaper than Camry/Accord.

For a company that's famed for making small cars, to take on the big players in this cat is a pretty bold move IMO. Since Audi has bought stakes of this company I suspect the cvt is taken from the A4. Expect to see more VW/Audi parts sharing.

Good flight?? No way, Kizashi is smaller than Camry & Accord, the looks like SX4 -- urgly.

For me, Accord or Camry anytime. Unless Kizashi can price $20K cheaper; maybe can consider. Getting Kizashi, might well get i45 if I want a ride cheaper than Camry/Accord.

God I hate ignorance.

The i45 and the Kizashi have very different personalities, they are not even competing in the same segment. Why don't you go learn something then come back and talk?

And by the way, at the price, the Kizashi is a very good buy

the car is unimpressive and looks slow.

Unimpressive in what way? And how do you arrive at that conclusion?

Looks slow, do you have any idea how it feels? How it drives? How it makes the driver feel?

Lucky some people actually have brains when buying a car, but I guess that is too much to ask from 90% of Singaporeans, I mean, the stupid pratts here are will to pay $20k more for a 318 than they are for a loaded 159, A4, Accord....drivers would rather take two weeks to arrive if they can do it in a "brand" than for a faster, better, cheaper car, and some idjits, probably you included think the Koup is a sports car

Neutral Newbie

God I hate ignorance.

The i45 and the Kizashi have very different personalities, they are not even competing in the same segment. Why don't you go learn something then come back and talk?

And by the way, at the price, the Kizashi is a very good buy

I hate ignorance too.

Kizashi and i45 can have different personalities. But, they are belong to large Sedan segment OK! ie >1.6L. Although it is still smaller than Camry/Accord/i45.

[thumbsdown]

Looks slow, do you have any idea how it feels? How it drives? How it makes the driver feel?

Lucky some people actually have brains when buying a car, but I guess that is too much to ask from 90% of Singaporeans, I mean, the stupid pratts here are will to pay $20k more for a 318 than they are for a loaded 159, A4, Accord....drivers would rather take two weeks to arrive if they can do it in a "brand" than for a faster, better, cheaper car, and some idjits, probably you included think the Koup is a sports car

dont like that. some ppl prefer certain brand.

like i dont like Toyota but i like Mit.

I hate ignorance too.

Kizashi and i45 can have different personalities. But, they are belong to large Sedan segment OK! ie >1.6L. Although it is still smaller than Camry/Accord/i45.

[thumbsdown]

Har? [crazy]

So as long as it is a sedan over 1.6 l then is a competitor for each other? So next time you will compare 1.8 altis to RS6 to M5 to S500?

So I suppose next you are going to tell me that the Tuscon is a competitor for the Cayenne Sport?

dont like that. some ppl prefer certain brand.

like i dont like Toyota but i like Mit.

At least you can argue and defend you position and realise that you are paying purely for the brand, certain people will try to defend it as a "better" car, when in all objective measures except brand image it falls very very far behind...

i don't care, i don't like how it looks so i won't consider driving it!

it looks fat and slow to me, although i like the red color, my current car is red too btw

who cares about how it drives

would you drive in a coffin if the coffin can reach 100km/h in 1 sec?

Neutral Newbie

it looks fat and slow to me, although i like the red color, my current car is red too btw

Agreed !!! :D

Did you know that red cars are faster? I was consdering repainting my car red because it is like a boost of 10 hp to the performance.

As to your question - a coffin CAN reach 100km in 1 second - it's just a matter of applying the correct physics, although I don't know that driving would be the right word.

Although given your attitude to driving I think that you will find our all about piloting a coffin long before I will.

↡ Advertisement