• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
29 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:08 PM

Alfisti168
  • Premium member
    Alfisti168
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

as above
"A true petrolhead must drive an Alfa at least once in his lifetime!" Jeremy Clarkson

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:10 PM

Vextan
  • Vextan
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

you buy it for the aroma or the potency ?
There is only so much fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off.

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:12 PM

AndrewLee72
  • Premium member
    AndrewLee72
    6th Gear
    Author Image

You mean like those in Malaysia where its in a styrofoam cup one? I bot once in Malaysia and pwah its dam nice - been looking around in spore - no luck... Any other bros can advise...

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:14 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

a prata shop at Macpherson use to sell but i long time never go so duno still selling anot. it is in those 3 in 1 packet.
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:15 PM

Alfisti168
  • Premium member
    Alfisti168
    5th Gear
    Author Image

you buy it for the aroma or the potency ?

can't buy for its potency.

In order to achieve that must drink 200cups of tongkat ali coffee at one go laugh.gif

But the aroma really tokgong. 让我念念难忘...
"A true petrolhead must drive an Alfa at least once in his lifetime!" Jeremy Clarkson

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:16 PM

Alfisti168
  • Premium member
    Alfisti168
    5th Gear
    Author Image

a prata shop at Macpherson use to sell but i long time never go so duno still selling anot. it is in those 3 in 1 packet.

3 in 1 good enuf le. My father used to buy the Alicafe brand from JB. Woots.

btw does any forumers know why they never sell such coffee widely in Singapore? Because of fear of achieving hyperpotency?? laugh.gif

Edited by Alfisti168, 19 October 2009 - 02:17 PM.

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:30 PM

Gnolard
  • Gnolard
    Clutched
    Author Image

i tot its a herb or something...
mixed with coffee... nvr heard of....

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:35 PM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged
    Author Image

as above

Can brew at home lah, change your name to Tongkat Ali and start making coffee. laugh.gif

Simple dimple. lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:40 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My ex-colleague bought one from the prata shop at Pasir Panjang, the one just before the old Chinese Restuarant a few years ago.

Asked me to tried it but don't dare as afraid later working night shift 'mari-kita' jialat!!! sweatdrop.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:40 PM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i buy in jb..they call it 5 in 1...
got few brands selling it...if lucky got promoter let u taste b4 u buy..
its really more fragrant than normal 3 in 1...

if cant find in sg, maybe can find ur frd who go jb buy 4 u lor...there got more choices.
MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:49 PM

Toyo
  • Premium member
    Toyo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i buy in jb..they call it 5 in 1...
got few brands selling it...if lucky got promoter let u taste b4 u buy..
its really more fragrant than normal 3 in 1...

if cant find in sg, maybe can find ur frd who go jb buy 4 u lor...there got more choices.

Is it because they add ginseng and Eurycoma (tongkat ali) that's why called 5 in 1?

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:52 PM

Toyo
  • Premium member
    Toyo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

You mean like those in Malaysia where its in a styrofoam cup one? I bot once in Malaysia and pwah its dam nice - been looking around in spore - no luck... Any other bros can advise...

Is it really that nice? What i saw in JB was sachet form. 1 pkt 20 sachets for abt RM20

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:26 PM

Scion
  • Scion
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

walau... sounds super addictive...
luckily i'm not really like coffee... sly.gif

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:49 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i drank before from a mama stall..they use the instant coffee type. quite nice. asian cuppucino. i think my boss has some. ask for u tonite
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:55 PM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

how siao one lah...you think drink the alicafe with tongkat ali added can last longer during piak piak meh???

i prefer drinking the oldtown white coffee located somewhere in port klang

Edited by Rncw, 20 October 2009 - 04:56 PM.

we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:09 PM

Speddevil
  • Premium member
    Speddevil
    5th Gear
    Author Image

so potent shocked.gif .. drink 200 cup..

Posted 17 July 2018 - 05:54 PM

archcherub
  • archcherub
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i searching for tongkat ali recently also... lol
for my friend *ahem*

Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:51 PM

archcherub
  • archcherub
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i searching for tongkat ali recently also... lol
for my friend *ahem*

anyone drank tongkat ali or know where got reputable shop?

Posted 02 August 2018 - 03:35 PM

Jnageb18
  • Jnageb18
    Clutched
    Author Image

anyone drank tongkat ali or know where got reputable shop?

eh i also looking around for tongkat ali supplements and googling for reviews.

did u buy any in the end?

archcherub praised this

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:21 PM

archcherub
  • archcherub
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

eh i also looking around for tongkat ali supplements and googling for reviews.

did u buy any in the end?

i have not bought. read a lot of blog reviews such as this blog reviews of tongkat ali benefits

you read lor. see how it is...

i just bought the chinese type = Dong Chong Xia Cao

the chinese herb to eat...

i trying to have a 2nd baby lah... lol

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users