Honda overpriced...Mazda overpriced

Picanto

mazda 3 so expensive. honda civic also expensive.

yet we see so many people willing to pay a premium for H cars, but not M cars.

is the appeal of vtec so strong?

↡ Advertisement

In the States, Acura RDX is only about US$2000 less than a BMW X3 [sweatdrop] based on source from MSN Auto.

http://autos.msn.com/research/compare/defa...7&v=t108770

Also see:

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/listarticle...4&GT1=22009

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie

honda sales has dropped already. From last year's no. 2 to no. 6 this year.

And mazda totally off the top 10 list le.

Edited by Alfisti168

honda sales has dropped already. From last year's no. 2 to no. 6 this year.

And mazda totally off the top 10 list le.

I'm actually quite amused that it can still stay within the top 10 this year despite the price tag. This has to be their best selling Civic so far.

Regards,

I'm actually quite amused that it can still stay within the top 10 this year despite the price tag. This has to be their best selling Civic so far.

Regards,

The thing is, honda is still producing attractive looking car. And to be fair their car performace is not bad. Even for a 1.3 Jazz. its power and handling is good.

Why not go test drive the 2 to see for yourself? If you can in your life time, own this 2 types of cars.

What ppl gives you here will be either their point of view or their past experience. If you can, you go see for yourself.

You keep saying this car overpriced & that car overpriced. It gives me the impression that you dun have what it takes to own one to see for yourself.

The funny thing is some ppl like you will cry overpriced but when they can afford it, they go and buy one. Isn't it ironic. If you have own enough cars to know which car is worth buying, you will not talk so much of overpriced. Everything we buy is overpriced, totally no where near the price tag but ppl still buy.

Edited by Watwheels

Have u own a Honda before? Have u driven a Mazda 3 and Civic before? If u have, u should know why ppl rather pay for the H brand.

Why not go test drive the 2 to see for yourself? If you can in your life time, own this 2 types of cars.

What ppl gives you here will be either their point of view or their past experience. If you can, you go see for yourself.

You keep saying this car overpriced & that car overpriced. It gives me the impression that you dun have what it takes to own one to see for yourself.

The funny thing is some ppl like you will cry overpriced but when they can afford it, they go and buy one. Isn't it ironic. If you have own enough cars to know which car is worth buying, you will not talk so much of overpriced. Everything we buy is overpriced, totally no where near the price tag but ppl still buy.

Absolutely agree, go drive the 2 cars and he/she will know the answer is obvious.

There are many factors why ppl who can afford overpriced car but not choose korean car. I still believe 'yi fen qian, yi fen huo' theory. What u get is what u paid. For me, i choose Honda because i know i will be happy driving it many years down the road. You should always try to buy the car u like, especially for car lover.

i have been driving jap (honda, nissan, toyota) since day 1 i gotten my licence.

Have been sitting in jp cars driven by my father since the day i was given birth ;p

i have yet to try other brands....sld try next time...KR especially..

The thing is, honda is still producing attractive looking car. And to be fair their car performace is not bad. Even for a 1.3 Jazz. its power and handling is good.

I have to agree that it is a very good looking car both in the interior and the exterior. [thumbsup] Performance should be good too which is why their position in the top ten for the last couple of years is a testimony.

Edited by Yuan

Have u own a Honda before? Have u driven a Mazda 3 and Civic before? If u have, u should know why ppl rather pay for the H brand.

He have not. He has a Picanto and a Toyota.

becos M cars are heavy drinkers compare to H car.

BECAUSE VTEC KICKED IN YO!!!

well, welcome to the world of pricing. nothing is ever completely fair. i work in the nightlife and entertainment industry. a bottle of hard liquor is ~$50 at NTUC or minmarts. at certain bars its ~$110. in other clubs its ~$170. its the same product but the pricing is never the same. unfair? yes. but people still buy.

think about it this way, they have probably did their market research and decided that it is better (not just in terms of profit, but of brand identity) to tag their cars with a premium. And they would probably go like "too bad for those who couldn't afford, it just makes our brand sweeter and more exclusive".

What one cannot attain, one would crave or. What one already has, one would forget. [:)]

becos M cars are heavy drinkers compare to H car.

true [thumbsup] m cars are really heavy drinker

h cars has many good factors all these years...especially aftermarket parts is the best till now

It will be more interesting to see how KR car age over time(beyond 5th yr) versus say Honda car. Then u will know if the extra $$ u pay for the overpriced brand is worthwhile or not.

↡ Advertisement