Property in Malaysia Nusajaya

Lab4games

Can get lots of info here :

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=35746

For those buying a property in Nusajaya , great info , please read before you buy !

It is a long thread but informative , take me 2 days to read all 64 pages , for those got no time to read it can be summarized as follows:

It started off last year when this gentlemen (Wuqi) decided to moved to Bolehland after he had enough of Lionland. Bought a house in Horizon Hill and moved his family there. He started to share the good news about this new found place in Bolehland where everything is slower , better and cheaper instead of faster, better and cheaper . Same 3 words but different meaning to a better lifestyle ! [;)]

As usual lots of attack and heated debate from our blind supporters of Lionland ... saying Bolehland is a land of the crooks and hooligans....

In the mean time more and more followers of Wuqi start buying houses in HH and Nusajaya after seeing Wuqi , family and friends are having a good time in Bolehland. Prices of houses also start to go up from 300 + K to 400K , 500K, 600K and even close to a million, as more and more people from Lionland and elsewhere rush to buy up a piece of land. The poors take buses there and the rich drive BMs there to get a piece of cake . Even bungalows costing few millions also got sold out ! Some buy two and got people buy 5 at one go !

Eventually the blind supporters of Lionland stop attacking Wuqi and join forces to buy up more land in Bolehland, they thanks Wuqi for all the lobangs and even give him a title " Ambassador of Nusajaya " and one supporter even call him God send ! [laugh]

Edited by Jasonjst

Huh? Many properties there kena abandon halfway... too messy for anything

Can u kindly name me the developements within Nusajaya which were abandoned? Its quite stupid to make these kind of silly comments. Its like saying Singapore Orchard Road condos are 3rd class cheap condos. Wouldnt u laugh at the person who say this?

Hi,

If my soon to be wife is Malaysian, buying a property in Johor under her own name would be better?

I read Maybank offers loans for buying Malaysian properties up to 70%.

Edited by Westcoastbay

Hi,

If my soon to be wife is Malaysian, buying a property in Johor under her own name would be better?

Should be. I also intend to put under wifey name. Asking her bro to look for places around his area at bukit indah. About RM200k. For a single story terrace or they term it linkhousr I think. Porch can park 2 small cars.

Hi,

The loans are up to 90% for Singaporean owners but this is rare unless your income declared is high, otherwise it will be 80-85% loan.

You can put your wife name if she is a Malaysian. That means u can buy houses under RM 500K. Foreigners are not allowed to buy houses below RM 500k.

The loans are up to 90% for Singaporean owners but this is rare unless your income declared is high, otherwise it will be 80-85% loan.

You can put your wife name if she is a Malaysian. That means u can buy houses under RM 500K. Foreigners are not allowed to buy houses below RM 500k.

Edited by Galantspeedz

Neutral Newbie

Should be. I also intend to put under wifey name. Asking her bro to look for places around his area at bukit indah. About RM200k. For a single story terrace or they term it linkhousr I think. Porch can park 2 small cars.

RM200K for a single story house?

Seems like there are no much brand new single storey terrace around bukit indah area......

Hi any body can assist?I'm abit confuse calling malaysia number using my mobile starhub.

They gave me the number 017-2745151

Its for my sofa purchase frm em.

On Singapore line, you dial

+ 60 17 2745151

On Malaysia line in Malaysia, you dial

017 2745151

Hi any body can assist?I'm abit confuse calling malaysia number using my mobile starhub.

They gave me the number 017-2745151

Its for my sofa purchase frm em.

Despite all these, malaysia is still singapore's top 3 country to retire in.

Why is Malaysia a great places to retire?

1. Quality of life within the country is considered to be excellent and cost-efficient.
  2. Explore innumerable natural, historical, and cultural treasures that Southeast Asia has to offer.
  3. The proliferation of cheap Asian airlines in recent years has made it easier (and more affordable) than ever to explore Thailand, Indonesia, India, and Japan. In Malaysia, Asia is truly at your doorstep”.

Despite all these, malaysia is still singapore's top 3 country to retire in.

Why is Malaysia a great places to retire?

1. Quality of life within the country is considered to be excellent and cost-efficient.
  2. Explore innumerable natural, historical, and cultural treasures that Southeast Asia has to offer.
  3. The proliferation of cheap Asian airlines in recent years has made it easier (and more affordable) than ever to explore Thailand, Indonesia, India, and Japan. In Malaysia, Asia is truly at your doorstep”.

id skip boleh n go straight to tomyam... better shopping malls, Much better service n more than enuff beaches n natural stuff

to many robberies n burglaries in boleh

Nusajaya? this name might be changed soon ... johor sultan really beh song the state govt ...

post-7984-0-11346900-1440812892_thumb.png

Edited by Wt_know

id skip boleh n go straight to tomyam... better shopping malls, Much better service n more than enuff beaches n natural stuff

to many robberies n burglaries in boleh

Nicer ladies too. And for those inclined nicer lady boys.

As a lesbian, I don't like to discriminate against gay men.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3