Property in Malaysia Nusajaya

Lab4games

(edited)

but who knows if their major plan will materialize or not. right now it looks like a dead place to me.

for vacation house ok. a chance for singaporeans to stay in landed property...

Depend if you are buying to stay or mainly for investment. If it is the latter and you have are game enough for bigger risk but larger return...than I guess can try. (even s'pore gov also not sure...so they choice to invest just in case it works). If want 'blue-chip' M'sia property....then better buy apartment pavilion, KL.....but it will cost like s'pore prices.

Edited by Silver_blade
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

and the ever changing government policies. who knows they may just come out with a law to say foreigners cannot own private property and u are forced to sell to a local at cut throat price.

To be fair, speaking of ever-changing and suddenly-changing govt policies, "shifting goalposts", etc. plenty of this happens here too. Debate will be held after the decision and implementation [crazy]

Back to the topic, IMHO malaysian properties are more for long-term plan, as a pleasant retirement home, not so much as profit-generating investments.

Edited by Sosaria

Supercharged

Most M'sia properties hardly appreciate and the mortgage interest rates will make the prices "depreciate" instead..like the rest said..its more for own stay or retirement. There is hardly any incentives to motivate "investors" unless you have a business there.

IMHO, go for those areas that already are developed and have good infrastructure..... Taman Molek area looks like a nice location.

New developments...... have to hope that it picks up and develops into a bustling location. Else, it might end up as a isolated residential cluster with little amenities.

My 2 cents...

How abt Eco Gardens???

Which is the cheapest semi-Ds in Nusajaya or Iskandar area?

Just happened to my colleague a few months ago

Bought a 3 storey semi-D, and had it partially furnished. No occupants, looking to lease it out.

To her horror, when she and the family went back one weekend, it was occupied by people she had never seen before (a good 10+ of them). Apparantly they just climbed in through the gate or whatever and assume possession of the house.

The family tried to chased them out but were chased out instead. Not wanting to be hurt, they left, and called in the police.

Sold the house subsequently at almost no profit. I told them the biggest profit was they managed to walk out of the house alive.

If u want to buy properties in JB, only buy into Bukit Indah, Horizon Hills, Sutera utama, east ledang, KSL properties housing. They wont be so dangerous and all are secured and 24-hpur guarded, esp Horizon hills and sutera utama where the crime rate is 0 so far. Safer than Singapore by many times. I know JB inside out so please trust me.

I guess for Malaysia have plenty of land and whether a location flourish or not depend alot on the gov. Any change in the gov direction or plan can easily kill off your investment.

Turbocharged

If u want to buy properties in JB, only buy into Bukit Indah, Horizon Hills, Sutera utama, east ledang, KSL properties housing. They wont be so dangerous and all are secured and 24-hpur guarded, esp Horizon hills and sutera utama where the crime rate is 0 so far. Safer than Singapore by many times. I know JB inside out so please trust me.

yeah tell me about it.

now i'm helping to sell my uncle's corner terrace house near pulai springs....

good plot, lots of land, next to resort. can even dig own pool.

bought for rm150k 15 years back. trying to sell now for.... rm 150k [bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

Almost newly build property in JB nowadays are fully fenced up.. They will fence up the whole area and with 24-hours monitored by security.

So if u really concern about the safety, try to find those type of property.. of cos it will be more expensive plus need to pay for maintenance fees, but anyhow also cheaper than buying property in sg la..

Btw, anyone heard of Senibong Cove? juz behind Permas Jaya.. Now juz start developing, but the first phase almost sold out already.. It is also part of JB iskandar project.. If anyone interested, can go have a look at their sales office.. the house there quite nice, sea view..

Neutral Newbie

safe or not?

To be fair, we have to judge the security in this place according to Malaysia's standard. I must say that it's one of the safest place in Johor, because of the proximity with the Chief Minister Office.

Please give me a call at 94558122, I will pick you up from your doorstep and show you around.

Neutral Newbie

How abt Eco Gardens???

Which is the cheapest semi-Ds in Nusajaya or Iskandar area?

Bro, are you talking about Setia Eco Garden? It's not bad. If you're interested, I can give you more info.

But East Ledang is the nearest to the 2nd link, best location in IDR. Call me at 94558122, I can help you to get a good buy.

Hypersonic

Bro, are you talking about Setia Eco Garden? It's not bad. If you're interested, I can give you more info.

But East Ledang is the nearest to the 2nd link, best location in IDR. Call me at 94558122, I can help you to get a good buy.

Is the showroom at the UEM office? I check my GPS map, and can locate a UEM land office on East Ledang.. Maybe just pop by if I ever go in JB for shopping.

Neutral Newbie

Is the showroom at the UEM office? I check my GPS map, and can locate a UEM land office on East Ledang.. Maybe just pop by if I ever go in JB for shopping.

Phase 1 of East Ledang landed houses are already sold out long time ago. Phase 2's prices are not competitive. If you still want Phase 1 prices, I have lobang for you.

If you go to East Ledang now, not just show house, but the Phase 1 houses already received their TOP! But you may not be allowed to enter, I live there, so please call me before you go there.

Supercharged

bought for rm150k 15 years back. trying to sell now for.... rm 150k [bigcry]

I was told by my close friend that if u buy $200k now...30 years later selling still $200k..it's a loss actually.

was advised to buy gated community.

Hypersonic

Phase 1 of East Ledang landed houses are already sold out long time ago. Phase 2's prices are not competitive. If you still want Phase 1 prices, I have lobang for you.

If you go to East Ledang now, not just show house, but the Phase 1 houses already received their TOP! But you may not be allowed to enter, I live there, so please call me before you go there.

Is there any show room for phase 2?

Neutral Newbie

Is there any show room for phase 2?

Yes, definitely. Phase 2 of East Ledang is known as Tranquility Park.

Alternatively, you can give our Siglap office a visit. We have the brochure & house model in our office.

Neutral Newbie

I agree with some that it is to buy and stay and not invest.

If most of it's major plan materialized, Nusajaya will be an interesting place. The MY's gov have big plan for the area eg, Foreign University hub, Legoland, CBD, etc.... The Johor gov have already moved most of their major departments there and heard the entire area will be monitored via CCTVs (a model for M'sia).

Just wait and see lor. Even the road lamps in JB are still not yet fully light up. Sometime can light sometimes cannot. How efficient they are lor. [:|]

Neutral Newbie

Just wait and see lor. Even the road lamps in JB are still not yet fully light up. Sometime can light sometimes cannot. How efficient they are lor. [:|]

Sir, comparing Johor Bahru and Nusajaya is like comparing Shenzhen and Hong Kong. I brought some friends from JB to visit Nusajaya, even the Malaysians could not believe that their govt could do such a good job in Nusajaya City.

↡ Advertisement