Hyundai Avante, Chevy Cruze, KIA Forte

A_nesta84

Which is a better choice at the price range  

287 members have voted

1. 1. which is a better choice for first timer

• Hyundai Avante
    • Chevy Cruze
    • KIA Forte

Hi guys, after the Comparison In Mag Torque for this month. I think it will be good to discusee these 3 models at 1.6L having the same price range. In the Poll, Forte run out the winner but what will the guys in MCF thinks and on what basis do you prefer this to another. This poll is mainly for these 3 korean cars.

Welcome all users to share their experiences here which will be helpful for everyone that are interested in one of these models

↡ Advertisement

avante is the lightest among them so FC wise is definetly better than cruz and forte

not comparing features cos unfair for avante. should compare features against forte and cruz

Drive, FC and quiet - Avante

Design of Interior, looks, quiet - Cruze

Gadgets - Forte (which now comes with keyless and push start button, integrated gps, reverse camera, trip computer, bluetooth, climatic control, ipod, etc)

Uu never put Forte Koup in [smash]

But assuming if I check the box on Forte, I can pick either the cerato forte or the koup, I would pick the koup.

As a person who has not owned car before, I think practicality, reliability, FC and looks are impt. The Forte has all, albeit in different quantities for each criteria.

As for windscreen issue, by the time I go nn buy car in around 2020 the windscreen issue will definitely be solved.

I chose Cruze for the following reason.

- It has a solid chasis

- It has 6-speed gear box

- It's pick up is design to be smooth and it encourage the driver to master the fine art of "gliding" the car.

- Smooth pickup mean comfortable for the passenger behind.

- Eventually the driver will be conditioned to be a safer driver .

But assuming if I check the box on Forte, I can pick either the cerato forte or the koup, I would pick the koup.

As a person who has not owned car before, I think practicality, reliability, FC and looks are impt. The Forte has all, albeit in different quantities for each criteria.

As for windscreen issue, by the time I go nn buy car in around 2020 the windscreen issue will definitely be solved.

haha by 2020 forte could have a 6 gear like cruze!

By 2020, You got even better Good car to choose liao, I also lao liao and will start looking for Ah Pek Chia liao.

But you must continue to have nice Mei Mei avatar ok [laugh]

By 2020, You got even better Good car to choose liao, I also lao liao and will start looking for Ah Pek Chia liao.

But you must continue to have nice Mei Mei avatar ok [laugh]

Haha. What if I still like Genie until 2020? Then the mei mei will become laozharbor liao.

Btw uu can also post your wife picture as ur avatar ma, lyddat dun need to always depend on mine [laugh]

cruze

the chassis and engine alone make up for it

the other 2 are still pure korean which has a long way to go

BRO, YOU KNOW THE THE MAKE VERY WELL, CHEERS [drivingcar]