Cruze FC

• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
207 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:55 PM

Fishieme
  • Fishieme
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys hows ur fc like ah?
i just did my 1k servicing. my ave FC for the first 1k is 9.26km/l which is kind of bad... mine is a 1.6 auto.
share ur FC in this thread leh and any tips for better FC for cruze? Thanks dudes

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:03 PM

Alfisti168
  • Premium member
    Alfisti168
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

9.26km/l. That's very bad. Prepare to get laughed at by Forte owners.

To get better FC very simple.

Remove spare tyre from boot + get a tyre puncture kit + drive like granny + dun exceed speed limit + plan route properly = better FC

Edited by Alfisti168, 29 October 2009 - 11:03 PM.

"A true petrolhead must drive an Alfa at least once in his lifetime!" Jeremy Clarkson

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:04 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

erhem...my 2000cc kumquat can get avg 10km/l liao and urs only 1600cc

try to be light footed and 'feel' ur petrol. release ur pressure and hold it once u get ur desire speed.

Edited by Babyt, 29 October 2009 - 11:05 PM.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:08 PM

Alfisti168
  • Premium member
    Alfisti168
    5th Gear
    Author Image

erhem...my 2000cc kumquat can get avg 10km/l liao and urs only 1600cc

try to be light footed and 'feel' ur petrol. release ur pressure and hold it once u get ur desire speed.

ur kumquat use CVT ma. Continuous Verygood Transmission. Beats all the so called many-speed gearboxes. lipsrsealed.gif

Edited by Alfisti168, 29 October 2009 - 11:09 PM.

"A true petrolhead must drive an Alfa at least once in his lifetime!" Jeremy Clarkson

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:11 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    Author Image

CVT transmission good for fuel economy.

6 speed gear will get improve consumption at higher speed during cruze.
also, plse remember to chk your tyre pressure twice weekly ----230PSI should be fine

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:14 PM

Cruisewind
  • Cruisewind
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

there is nothing to be laugh at lah, even they are facing high f.c. too,
after all depend on oneself driving mode, some do said can achieve 1L at 11km.
while others said 1L at 8.5km, after all this boil down to individual driving mode. wink.gif

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:18 PM

Alfisti168
  • Premium member
    Alfisti168
    5th Gear
    Author Image

there is nothing to be laugh at lah, even they are facing high f.c. too,
after all depend on oneself driving mode, some do said can achieve 1L at 11km.
while others said 1L at 8.5km, after all this boil down to individual driving mode. wink.gif

Really got Forte 1.6es do 8.5 arh.

Maybe they are the 2 litre ones...

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:19 PM

Jascyt
  • Jascyt
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

also, plse remember to chk your tyre pressure twice weekly ----230PSI should be fine

wah 230 PSI, tires must be made of titanium tongue.gif

jk bro laugh.gif

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:21 PM

Fishieme
  • Fishieme
    1st Gear
    Author Image

haiz, hope it will be better after my 1k servicing. any bros can share their FC for cruze?

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:24 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wah 230 PSI, tires must be made of titanium tongue.gif

jk bro laugh.gif

Aiyo, salah should be 32 PSI lah. blush.gif thank cu you ah! wink.gif

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:25 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Aiyo, salah should be 32 PSI lah. blush.gif thank cu you ah! wink.gif

laugh.gif No wonder the duck can't siam lah! 230 PSI confirmed become 'pi-pa duck' liao! laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:26 PM

Dh15
  • Dh15
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I am driving a 1.6(A) SX Forte with 17" rims.

FC when normal non-aggressive driving is abt 8.2l/km which is abt 12km/l.

FC when aggressive driving with constant revving is 9.1l/km which is abt 11km/l.

Edited by Dh15, 29 October 2009 - 11:30 PM.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:27 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    Author Image

laugh.gif No wonder the duck can't siam lah! 230 PSI confirmed become 'pi-pa duck' liao! laugh.gif

smash.gif

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:28 PM

Alfisti168
  • Premium member
    Alfisti168
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I am driving a 1.6(A) SX Forte with 17" rims.

FC when normal non-aggressive driving is abt 8.2l/km.

FC when aggressive driving with constant revving is 9.1km/l.

Is 8.2km/l or 8.2l/100km?

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:30 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    Author Image

heng ah!, got company! tongue.gif , bo bian, got to get use to oldman eye now

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:32 PM

Dh15
  • Dh15
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

paiseh...typo...edited with the 2 figures so that nobody will get confused. I am pretty happy with the FC i am getting. My 17" spare tyre is in the boot and my 4 doors are soundproof with 2 layers each. And i am almost 100kg. LOL!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:40 PM

Alfisti168
  • Premium member
    Alfisti168
    5th Gear
    Author Image

paiseh...typo...edited with the 2 figures so that nobody will get confused. I am pretty happy with the FC i am getting. My 17" spare tyre is in the boot and my 4 doors are soundproof with 2 layers each. And i am almost 100kg. LOL!

Thks for ur clarification bro! Given the weight of the Forte, 11km/l in aggressive driving is v good le. Now soundproof le is the car as quiet as the Avante?

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:44 PM

Ladykillerz
  • Premium member
    Ladykillerz
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hi guys hows ur fc like ah?
i just did my 1k servicing. my ave FC for the first 1k is 9.26km/l which is kind of bad... mine is a 1.6 auto.
share ur FC in this thread leh and any tips for better FC for cruze? Thanks dudes

quite serious..
maybe try to monitor more and see if it improves.
keep us update, bro~
Ladykillerz
The Sky's The Limit! [angel]

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:47 PM

Dh15
  • Dh15
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thks for ur clarification bro! Given the weight of the Forte, 11km/l in aggressive driving is v good le. Now soundproof le is the car as quiet as the Avante?

I am just wondering how come the Forte with it's heavy body and my heavy body still can give such figures. Not bad IMO.

Avante mostly comes with the tuff kote that is why the soundproof is good.

Soundproofing the doors only wont really reduce the road noise. It is more for ICE.

I wanted to do tuff kote or soundclad, but those will only last for abt 2-3 years, after that it will lose it's ability to cut off road noise and reapplication might be needed. This was told to me by a car mechanic.

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:36 AM

Emils
  • Emils
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Ermm... If you go out of the way twice a week to check and pump your tyres, I think even if you are able to improve your fuel consumption but it will be at the expense of burning more fuel overall. I think checking your tyre pressue as and when you need to refuel will be a wiser option. wink.gif

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Cruze

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users