Cruze FC

Fishieme

If you are looking for a quiet drive than you looking at the wrong brand, Lexus will be the one to go.

it is damm quiet that even if someone is screaming

underneath your car, you can't hear it too.. :D:D

Edited by Jaf78
↡ Advertisement

Dear Cruze drivers,

How is the indoor sound insulation while driving? I'm looking for a quiet drive, hate road noise n rain sound while driving. Can any bros advise? ThAnks in advance

Dan

I think Cruze are build for better ride under the same category, some people who prefer lighter control will go for Altis.

Lexus is diff cat liao lah.

Chevrolet is brand as value for money IMHO.

Dear Cruze drivers,

How is the indoor sound insulation while driving? I'm looking for a quiet drive, hate road noise n rain sound while driving. Can any bros advise? ThAnks in advance

Dan

Why not go for a test-drive? To me, cruze's nvh is one of the better rated in its class...

If you are looking for a quiet drive than you looking at the wrong brand, Lexus will be the one to go.

I think you are looking at the wrong thread [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Have read the whole posting on Cruze's posting, seem like the range of FC for Cruze is from 6km/L (very bad) to 12.5km/L (very good).

I have my Cruze (OPC) for about a year, clocked about 8000km, use Esso 95, been ignoring tyre pressure till recently and my FC has been very bad, 6.5-7.5Km/L, I use manual calculation using distance traveled from the trip computer and how much fuel I pumped.

My attention to tyre pressure recently is because of the bad FC, I have just pumped 230 for all tyres so I'll monitor my FC here and update later again. Before pumping, it was about 190-210.

Let's hope my FC improved....

Hope to see more Cruze's brother sharing their FC here...

Neutral Newbie

chevy bros who bought da cruze, care to share wad freebies you managed to squeeze out of your SE? best i have heard is a free upgrade to SS version, wow!

Bro. As far as I know chevrolet 1k 'servicing' does not provide any actual servicing.

Just inspection. Not even oil change. I was shocked.

Please confirm again, they did oil change for you. Then I kena con liao. ^%#}%^

latest update, my fc is hoovering arund 105l/100km... sianz... and i'm using shell 98 somemore

My cruze is heading the same direction. Very the Xian. So far from what was 'declared'.

Juz cane back from north last week...

Car : Cruze 1.6A

distance covered : approx 1500 km

Speed : 130~140 km/h @ 3000~3100 rpm-- very stable & comfortable.

weather : heavy rain most of the time

petrol : mixture of shell 95, shell V power, petronas F1.

FC : 12.5 km/L

happy with the performance. can drop from 6th to 5th gear even at 130 km/h during over-taking.

Awesome, bro

Bro. As far as I know chevrolet 1k 'servicing' does not provide any actual servicing.

Just inspection. Not even oil change. I was shocked.

Please confirm again, they did oil change for you. Then I kena con liao. ^%#}%^

New 122hp model.

Dropped to 10.2L/100km this morning, according to the meter.

alamak, i thought the newer version have better fc as they claimed endup no difference to 09 model. actually 10.2l is very good liao. u want gain more good fc, try step harder than usual when move off then control yr acceleration lightly when cruising. [different driving method compare to japs car]