Near accident @ bedok reservoir rd

Redune

Neutral Newbie

A merc did a illegal u turn @ bedok reservoir rd near jln eunos without checking vehicle approaching from th rear around 0935.

Sounded my horn n brake hard at the same time. Managed to stop in time. This merc driver still got the cheek to point middle finger at me. $!&@" didnt get to see the carplate.

should have banged into him and get a new bumper + repsray + new intercooler. Lol.

To the merc driver(if u surf mcf), you are in the wrong and still so rude. Please be polite and make sg a better place to live in. At least show a apologic sign when you are in the wrong.

Jus venting my frustration. :D

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

there are many type of these drivers on the roads nowadays

Bro be cool... well honestly i ever met a more fierce than you that fellow asking me to bang his car haha

well i !@#$ him off. in fact i can actually whacked him up and call for police cause i smell alcohol on him. but in the end i never. try relax bro cheers

Many moons ago during national service we are thought to take care, help and co-operate as buddies and teams. What happen to those values??? Whats wrong with people nowadays???

Many moons ago during national service we are thought to take care, help and co-operate as buddies and teams. What happen to those values??? Whats wrong with people nowadays???

We have forgotten everything that we were trained and forced to remember.