Malaysia: Road Trip to Desaru.....

Ticklish8

Just come back from Desaru last Saturday. When with wife for short holiday. Drove in last Thursday. Stay at Lotus Desaru Beach Resort.

I dont know whether u guys remember Impiana Desaru. The resort was abandon for more than 8 years. The Lotus group took over last 2 years, refurbish it and recently soft launch it.

They having promotion now RM160 ++ for one bedroom suite. Going back there this Dec.

post-31960-1257130926_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Want to go better go, else next time no more cheap petro when the Malaysia government make it expensive for foreign car to pump patrol.

Wonder if this will affect their tourism?

Maybe they will think that short term will affect a bit, but after a while people will "forget" and continue life as usual...hehe.

Yup it was abandon.... They refurbish it now, new bed, room painted. Although some facilities not yet ready like water theme park (they said ready by mid November) 4 super slide (by 2010).

Here is the bed fyi...

post-31960-1257131569_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Here is the swimming pool. spend lot of time swimming there... hehehehe since it is just soft launch, not many pple know about it.... btw RM160 plus plus include breakfast for 2...

post-31960-1257131861_thumb.jpg

Went to Desaru Fruit Farm also....Henry Goh from Desaru Fruit Farm showing off dragonfruit and how to "tekan" the cactus fruit to bear fruit....

post-31960-1257133061_thumb.jpg

Looks good.

Is this the one before or after passing Pulai Desaru resort ?

Should be before, I was at Pulai last Sept. When I was there, I think there were more cars in Pulai than in Lotus leh.

↡ Advertisement