Subaru impreza 1.6 ts ECU tuning

Driftformoment

FD2R stock vs Wrx stock on a technical track..will make the Wrx feel really depressing...

on straights , the margin is by less than 1/2 car length. pretty respectable for a NA engine,don't you think ?

Agree.. Love the FD2R driving feel and stability.

↡ Advertisement

LOL reading the earlier post (2009), all say change car...now that is not an option anymore.....somehow for me traveling fast is not as shiok as accelerating fast (maybe because almost all cars can travel fast, only a few cars can accelerate fast)

...but my fast is only 150+ (my car cannot make it...also i start to get scared...scared every white car i see is TP car, the other day saw police van (any police scared liao) in front, instinct jam brake, lucky i never brake too hard. was going 140, zoomed passed him at a 'normal' 110.

Edited by Ungtiong

Neutral Newbie

Need Help

My car engine indicator turn on occasionally, send to work shop to plug in checking on ecu and it printout shown on fault code: System too rich (Bank 1 and bank 2). Any one can advise what problem caused? Thank you

Neutral Newbie

my stock 1.5 hb went from KL back to sin @ 170kph flat 2.5hr on a rainy night. very stable ride.

correct me if i m wrong, do you also have to change your gearbox if u drop in a 2.5 engine?

Neutral Newbie

thx for ur ans. smile.gif But does piggyback fit into the current ecu or uu replace the stock ecu altogether with piggyback?

I've just buy the Zynergy Power 3 device. My car (Honda Accord) seems more lighter when accelerate and the engine noise is quieter. It also smoother when shifting the gear. Moreover, my car seems to be more responsive especially on the lower

rpm. I am fully satisfied with the performance! Just grab it and you won't regret!

Neutral Newbie

I have a Unichip Q for sale!

After tuning, surely can feel the difference for acceleration [nod]

↡ Advertisement