Some names for my company

RadX

..I used to want 'From the Womb to the Tomb' as my company name but there is 1 better [:p]

The husband of a pregnant wife was thinking of buying insurance for his unborn baby. So he asked Great Western and the agent said, "don't worry man, we'll provide insurance right FROM THE BASKET TO THE CASKET".

The man was impressed but thought that he should probably seek another opinion. He then approached Frudential and the agent replied, "Oh, we have a new insurance policy which can protect your unborn child FROM THE WOMB RIGHT UP TO THE TOMB".

The man was stunned but thought that maybe all salesmen like to b-------t and decided to see the agent from BIB. He told the BIB agent what Frudential and Great Western had to offer. The BIB agent thought for a while and then said, "Tell you something, we have one that is even better than Frudential and Great Western. We'll insure your child FROM ERECTION TO RESURRECTION".

↡ Advertisement

Whahaha....LOL

Good joke for a Friday. [thumbsup]

Who came up with...

Great Western

Frudential &

BIB

When I read the insurance coy names I already LOL....

..I used to want 'From the Womb to the Tomb' as my company name but there is 1 better [:p]

The husband of a pregnant wife was thinking of buying insurance for his unborn baby. So he asked Great Western and the agent said, "don't worry man, we'll provide insurance right FROM THE BASKET TO THE CASKET".

The man was impressed but thought that he should probably seek another opinion. He then approached Frudential and the agent replied, "Oh, we have a new insurance policy which can protect your unborn child FROM THE WOMB RIGHT UP TO THE TOMB".

The man was stunned but thought that maybe all salesmen like to b-------t and decided to see the agent from BIB. He told the BIB agent what Frudential and Great Western had to offer. The BIB agent thought for a while and then said, "Tell you something, we have one that is even better than Frudential and Great Western. We'll insure your child FROM ERECTION TO RESURRECTION".

Fornicator Pte Ltd.

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE BANDWIDTH. IT IS STUPID.

your first post dedicated to this kinda reply arh.

u ought to be ban.

your first post dedicated to this kinda reply arh.

u ought to be ban.

bro...skool hols again lah..maybe this one flunk PSLE [laugh][laugh] so need to outburst here...why he fail....very obvious [sunny]

bro...skool hols again lah..maybe this one flunk PSLE [laugh][laugh] so need to outburst here...why he fail....very obvious [sunny]

[laugh] not bad liao! nowadays kids.. prameleee 6 can surf MCF liao...

saw this truck with company name  [laugh]

the side of truck also same "C" on the H

[laugh]  [laugh]

They really dont like their boss  :grin:  sign of a lousy boss ?  :secret-laugh:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4