No car but find it fund to drive coy's vehicle-mini lorry!

relacker

i got no car, very gian but no dole to own one, so now in company, i get to drive the company mini lorry Kia h100...like very fun....my colleagues keep teasing me say i newbie to driving , find it fun to drive, so everytime need to get things ask me drive, i dun mind cos can get outta office.

anyone get to drive interesting vehicles while on job?

↡ Advertisement

not sure.....but if u are an a vehicle driver in the military u get to drive a tank....is that interesting enough?

ive seen the controls of the tank b4 during reservist....and it seems easy enough to drive...too bad im not a tank driver....

i mean not to say having it as a vocation but if i could drive it for fun it would be cool...and i think one time would be enough

Edited by Ithunk

got 1 colleague told me he use to do rust proofing for cars, so he get to drive all kinds of new cars that need rust proofing...including rx8...i know it's nothing great but sound fun....

i know how u feel...

i was a driver in ns and its sure fun driving around

my daily mileage was minimum 150km to 400 km, needs to top up once every 2 days.

Time fly faster this way..

Drive safe....

not sure.....but if u are an a vehicle driver in the military u get to drive a tank....is that interesting enough?

ive seen the controls of the tank b4 during reservist....and it seems easy enough to drive...too bad im not a tank driver....

i mean not to say having it as a vocation but if i could drive it for fun it would be cool...and i think one time would be enough

I used to be a tank mechanic and basically drove it every day. yes its easy to drive open hatch with ground guide, would be different out field when u drove closed hatch. Tank overturning is not uncommon [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement