The New Volkswagen Polo

Laserjet

yes. according to sgcarmart.com it is 79K

Honda price list via KM website is 60+K but that shld be the price after discount, rebates etc which should be used as a benchmark.

However Jazz has a pretty high OMV though. Tink 23K? Golf is only 21K.

↡ Advertisement

yes. according to sgcarmart.com it is 79K

Honda price list via KM website is 60+K but that shld be the price after discount, rebates etc which should be used as a benchmark.

However Jazz has a pretty high OMV though. Tink 23K? Golf is only 21K.

See latest Kah Motor pricelist.

post-3997-1258639913_thumb.png

They have resorted to displaying price without COE.

Looks like a mini Golf to the untrained eye :D 1.2TSI is a new VW engine and won't be launched in Singapore yet.

Jazz should feel much more spacious than the Polo leh. Will they be targeting the same buyers?

I guess with the 1.4 NA engine Polo at $63k, it will be competing with superminis like Peugeot 207, Ford Fiesta and perhaps Suzuki Swift, Toyota Yaris. Really good price imho, with high quality interiors and solid features (finishing, safety, etc) that are expected in a VW car. I drive the mk6 Golf and I still don't understand how a car with $2k lesser OMV compared to the Jazz (which I once considered buying) can feel a million bucks more expensive than the Jazz :wub:

Looks like a mini Golf to the untrained eye :D 1.2TSI is a new VW engine and won't be launched in Singapore yet.

Jazz should feel much more spacious than the Polo leh. Will they be targeting the same buyers?

I guess with the 1.4 NA engine Polo at $63k, it will be competing with superminis like Peugeot 207, Ford Fiesta and perhaps Suzuki Swift, Toyota Yaris. Really good price imho, with high quality interiors and solid features (finishing, safety, etc) that are expected in a VW car. I drive the mk6 Golf and I still don't understand how a car with $2k lesser OMV compared to the Jazz (which I once considered buying) can feel a million bucks more expensive than the Jazz :wub:

[thumbsup] u are one VW fan

a million bucks is exaggerating but i get what you mean. i felt the difference before too. whether is it golf > jazz or comparison between sets of other cars.

Launch price is $65900. Aft discount its $63300nett. VW repeat buyers get another $500 loyalty disct. The new Polo1.4 with 7spd DSG is a great entry level sporty conti hatchback. The build quality, sound insulation and drive is far much better now. This is the 5th gen VW Polo. Being entry-level with such competitive pricing, it comes with 2 Airbags and no foglamps. Includes leather seats+reverse sensors+15"sports rims+4speaker front-only sound system+ESP+Hill-Hold function!!!! In some design aspects, it looks better than the VW Golf6.

The 1.4 engine has 85bhp and a torque of 132Nm @3800rpm. At higher engine rpm, the engine note is sporty and smooth. The 7spd DSG matches well with this engine. Overall its a great conti hatchback with a fantastic price. Do note that the previous VW Polo1.4 was cleared off at $58,800 and this new model is far far much better. Don't believe??? Go see for yourselves.

The all new 1.2TSi turbo engine is not in full production worldwide yet. But do expect to see the new Polo 1.2TSi turbo mid-to-end next year. A proposed Polo GTi with a 1.4TSi turbo is being considered.

The new VW Polo 1.4 - Das Auto [thumbsup]

Edited by Vwcarfan

Neutral Newbie

Launch price is $65900. Aft discount its $63300nett. VW repeat buyers get another $500 loyalty disct. The new Polo1.4 with 7spd DSG is a great entry level sporty conti hatchback. The build quality, sound insulation and drive is far much better now. This is the 5th gen VW Polo. Being entry-level with such competitive pricing, it comes with 2 Airbags and no foglamps. Includes leather seats+reverse sensors+15"sports rims+4speaker front-only sound system+ESP+Hill-Hold function!!!! In some design aspects, it looks better than the VW Golf6.

The 1.4 engine has 85bhp and a torque of 132Nm @3800rpm. At higher engine rpm, the engine note is sporty and smooth. The 7spd DSG matches well with this engine. Overall its a great conti hatchback with a fantastic price. Do note that the previous VW Polo1.4 was cleared off at $58,800 and this new model is far far much better. Don't believe??? Go see for yourselves.

The all new 1.2TSi turbo engine is not in full production worldwide yet. But do expect to see the new Polo 1.2TSi turbo mid-to-end next year. A proposed Polo GTi with a 1.4TSi turbo is being considered.

The new VW Polo 1.4 - Das Auto [thumbsup]

WOW! U sound like a VW saleman!

WOW! U sound like a VW saleman!

All these info can get from the web... if not a salesman then must be super supporter [speechless]

Edited by 7007