Beware of cars that were drowned last week put on sale

Help1

Wife's grocery getter was drowned earlier this year, though engine was rebuilt it never fully recovered.

Oh yes, flood water makes interior smell really really bad.

Going to be exported soon ...

↡ Advertisement

Wife's grocery getter was drowned earlier this year, though engine was rebuilt it never fully recovered.

Oh yes, flood water makes interior smell really really bad.

Going to be exported soon ...

Hee - you want bad smell. I remember one car I had there was KFC potatoe and gravy left under driver's seat during winter...then after it go all watery and rotten it was spilled into the carpet. Fine for winter, but once summer come and car got hot it really really stank to high heaven.

Really nasty trick to play on ex-bf / gf if you can, take their car keys, take out air blower vents and put fresh sardine or anchovy into the aircon ducts...once starts to rot will REALLY stink.....and super hard to find, they will search whole car :) (not my idea BTW - I read elsewhere)

I'd buy that drowned ferrari for 100k if its on sale.

10k still consider expensive liao loh...moreover 100k.....spare parts replacement already a killer liao...

as the title mentioned, i think the victims will probably sell the cars off asap after it has been repaired if possible...so keep a lookout of the low price and telltale sign when inspecting such potential cars

I didn't know cars can get "drowned" during a flood???

I thought they float... [rolleyes]

Hello, you driving a car or a pleasure craft? Unless your vehicle is amphibious...

first it drowned then float cos upz lorry liao

Not just flood, puke smells worse. I sold my opel after my friend puke in the rear seat. Cannot get rid of the smell.

So resale car definately got risk.

hahaha who knows... maybe owner was there for a meeting or food or visiting a friend... and got caught in the floods... hahaha. .wah tat ferrari in the papers if 100k i will buy immediately siah.. i think rebate is more than that.. haha..

or....meeting the mistress? or rich taitai?!

$100K for that Ferrari?

I will grab, coz the scrap value is more than that lol!

huaaataaaaahhhhh.......

pic17h.jpg

Edited by Tingshen

Lame. Why are ppl here laughing at these car owner's misery? What goes around comes around, I hope you all won't meet similar fate as these ppl caught in the flash flood. It could just happen anywhere in sg, dun be so assured. And pls dun ask if my car kenna the same fate. I can tell you no in advance.

↡ Advertisement