Beware of cars that were drowned last week put on sale

Help1

The smarter ones will not sell their 'salt water' car immediately after the repair, they should know everyone wary including 2nd hand dealers at this moment. They should hold on their car for another 6-12 mths until everyone has forgotten about this incident then sell.

or....meeting the mistress? or rich taitai?!

pic17h.jpg

No lah. Look closely...notice 2 legs sticking out from the Merc?

Pple are trying to get out from the stranded/stalled/drowning car.

Nice no. plate, btw. :D

Wow! Pretty bad huh? I really haven't been following the news lately, only knew that there was a flood and that 'some' cars were damaged because of it. But I didn't factor in the possibility of underground carparks (with expensive cars in it!) getting submerged with flood water...but yeah, in retrospec, that would be REALLY bad!

Wow! Pretty bad huh? I really haven't been following the news lately, only knew that there was a flood and that 'some' cars were damaged because of it. But I didn't factor in the possibility of underground carparks (with expensive cars in it!) getting submerged with flood water...but yeah, in retrospec, that would be REALLY bad!

yeah it was bad and lucky no casualty.

Flash floods comes and go very very rapidly and motorist are often caught in one until too late, sometimes resulting in fatality.

PUB now install water-level warning devices around this area, but I doubt it can prevent similar level of material damage.

Any one seen the movie "2012" lately? [grin]

pic14.jpg

Edited by Wishcumstrue

sorry for nitpicking again, but why we still using the word "drown" for non-living thing?!

Because it is perfectly acceptable.

• Praise 1

sorry for nitpicking again, but why we still using the word "drown" for non-living thing?!

becos there are no other better words to describe the situation...drown means no medicine can cured liao, if can cure also paralyse/disable....so the cars that are being drown either write-off or repaired with inherent issues......

in addition, car owners in SG see their cars more impt than their own lives, willing to work for the car rather than the car work for them....

Edited by Help1

I got a question.

Motorbikes are always exposed to the elements so how come their engines don't have this problem?

As long as the air intake and exhaust don't take in water is ok.

Same with car.. i kenna once in sembawang.. my ek4 was caught in a flood.. engine ok as i off the engine immediately but the ECU got water damage as water cover it.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Huh! Knn....paiseh paiseh.

Got it thru' whatsapp that day.

Fake news....

Yeh. Nowadays a lot of fake news spreading even thru WhatsApp from ppl you know. I already debunked a handful.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1