XYZ BBK and Coilover

Taichizi

i think cause only Sung Beng carries the XYZ coilovers.. and they carry sooooo many brands... so the likey hood of someone hving it a little lower than other brands... i did see a car with yello XYZs BBK before... in the shop... [:p] never on the road... coilovers lagi wont know... unless he sticks XYZ stickers all over his car...

by the way there was once i saw this car, while in the checkpoint jam next to me... the back window as usual for racers wanna-be, had a small SG flag, then name, then blood group... the car cant remember wat model very long ago liao... family sedan turned track car type... but whole car no other stickers, at least from my angle no other stickers... when i went nearer it was actually an SG flag, then kopi-O, another SG flag below and Teh-O.. i thought it was really funny then... hahaha

anyone knows this joker? funny sia... [laugh]

Edited by Ken4555
↡ Advertisement

It is a brand that is not well known so harder to get feedback. So far, my circle of friends have not tried the coilover or BBK before.... Hence, am hoping to get feedback from fellow forumers.... Look like still waiting in vain.... haiz.... [:/]

why dont you get something else... wats your drive? get a coilover which you can service in SG... got good MADE IN TAIWAN (these recent moons) brands in the market here not bad got after sales service better than the ST powders... ^_^

Edited by Ken4555

I got fren who knows the ppl in SungBeng and I feel the ppl there is reliable, and XYZ price is still ok. Plus, XYZ is an interesting name for a brand. So, wanna check it out in the forum to see who knows it.

Edited by Taichizi

i think Ah Chor is one of the most honest mechanics i have ever known... cant say much abt the rest but i feel they still ok... wonder why got bad reviews in SG carmart... i think their sales last year really good until can have new shop... last time at Eunos they had that retarded staff spoil the reputation i guess... ^_^

Wow... sounds like u know ppl in SungBeng well too... I only know one or two nia...

A company normally has many staff who do sales/installation... it only needs 1 bad apple in a basket that pissed off fellow forumer to give bad review... So, the company should do more in up the ante on customer satisfaction... anyway, I only take good & bad reviews as reference points... still need to do the actual legwork in determining the shopping experience myself...

Edited by Taichizi

Anyone here try D2 8-pot BBK?

Look sick ar..

I wanna try.... good reviews in states for their products....

But have to see how much... if is about 2k... i'm going for APs....

my 1st experience was when i got a pair of electric horns from the eunos MRT outlet... then slowly change oil at the nearer singpost there... at first their sales damn hardsell... i cannot stand ppl who hardsell... if i good mood i will just pretend make phone call. if i bad mood i will ask many questions until they dont know and suan them back... ^_^

only because of ah chor thats why i go back to them... no other reason. i must say they got quiet a wide range of products, though i think many are really B*****T. But Overall product prices not riduclous... and also heard now they give warranty service for PI cars...

bro seriously i do not think the brand XYZ is interesting... i think it sounds really err.... but the calipers look quite ok... ^_^

If interested in meeting up, then we can chat over it.

wah... so secretive ah? ^_^

special ride ah? i have limited free time, its either work or wife or car... maybe when during next car servicing or smthing... then can chit chat while waiting for car to get serviced... :D

↡ Advertisement