Hello to you girls...

Laobeng

Neutral Newbie

Ok.. I shall call the two ladies on this black Mitsubishi Lancer GLX no. plate S** 5832* I met on Sat at PIE toward Jurong after Clementi exit

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

bro, i know how it feels to be pointed middle finger for nothing. just want to give you some support. dont be angry.

thanks bro.. not angry already after writing.. [thumbsup]

Lots of middle finger lately, even from people who don't have the right of way, or are driving recklessly. Even people driving dangerously in carparks fighting for carpark lots also give attitude, with kids in their cars. Either they can't take their own stressful life, or we have generally lost our civic mindfulness.

Bro, no point getting angry. There are just too many inconsiderate, wreckless and immature drivers out there. Remember this: they will reap whatever they sow. Karma if you call it. [:)]

all I can say is I amglad for tree planting days [laugh][laugh]

TS, let it go lah...those 2 will most prolly get raP*d somewhere in their lifetime....and it will be from a MIDDLE FINGER [hur]

all I can say is I amglad for tree planting days [laugh][laugh]

TS, let it go lah...those 2 will most prolly get raP*d somewhere in their lifetime....and it will be from a MIDDLE FINGER [hur]

Probably a fist too...

If men can't show middle finger to women (under pain of legal sanction), it should work the other way around too. Or maybe they can show middle finger to us, and we can show the "pussy-licking" gesture back - to even things out. [laugh]

Either way, this molly-coddling of females has to end. Screw the unfair interpretation of women's "rights" - they're hardly a minority deserving of special treatment.

Edited by Turboflat4

Talking about middle finger, I have a story to share as well which happen on last Sat.

I was travelling on Holland Road just pass Sixth Ave towards Orchard area. It was a 3 lane road and there is a lorry driving at about 60km/h moving on the extreme right lane. After following the car for a short while, I intend to overtake it and therefore give a flash of the headlights to request the lorry to move over to the middle or extreme right lane since both lanes are pretty empty and lorries typically do not occupy the extreme right lane. After I highbeam the driver once, he refuse to move over and continue on its normal speed of about 60km/h. I then decide to overtake from the middle lane when its clear. As I was driving pass the lorry, the Malay driver and his passenger was giving me the middle finger.

Knowing my temper, I should have flared. However, thinking about it, no point getting over 2 guys with low or even no EQ. I just drove on my journey and enjoy my time shopping at Orchard.

chill bro

too many cuckoo drivers on the road these days... road hoggers, reckless drivers, si gina etc.. just to name a few

travel safe, esp with ur family in the car

Neutral Newbie

Or maybe they can show middle finger to us, and we can show the "pussy-licking" gesture back - to even things out. [laugh]

i should have do that.. [laugh]

Side track a bit but since women's rights are mentioned here...Just wanna share this standup clip by this guy who talks about pro female treatments and stuff in a real funny way.

Enjoy :)

↡ Advertisement