Nissan GTR R35 drivers are such a joke !

SeriousGuy

Hello , the story starts from here :

I was driving along Bukit panjang - Jelapang RD and there was a cross junction the traffic light is red and i stopped there ,i was at the left lane, there are only 2 lanes , the road arrow shows that left lane - you can turn left or go straight , right lane you can turn right or go straight , and i was waiting for the traffic light to turn green then suddenly a GTR R35 was beside me, that GTR driver turn the sound volume so loud even i am inside the car can also heard it, but thats still okay .

the problem is that When the light turn green that idiot driver suddenly turn to the left to left turn and my car was super super super near his car and nearly buang him if i buang him i jialat my fault and the insurance now sibei expensive le...

then i horn him he like not happy he stop untill 10kph for around 5s then suddenly he zao dam fast ... wtf wrong with those drivers nowadays... think you drive GTR R35 big F*** isit ...

Edited by SeriousGuy
↡ Advertisement

i encountered before, at newton circus. from bukit timah road want to turn to Scotts road by taking inner lane. i was on his left(middle lane) turning to bukit timah road. He wanted to ourrun me and turn to Scotts road but not succeed. Then horn at me. Sometimes, some idiots driving this kind of car over estimate his/her ability and car performance. then when things not go in their way, they "fart" [hur]

bo bian..sometimes its like that.gotta admit although GTR is not those italian supercar league , but still pretty big f**k dont you agree?

Agree, albeit grudgingly <_< It's one helluva car with one helluva road pressence!

Still, drivers of these vehicles can sometimes be stuck up SOBs :angry:

bo bian..sometimes its like that.gotta admit although GTR is not those italian supercar league , but still pretty big f**k dont you agree?

truth is many italian supercar owners have GTR as daily rides [lipsrsealed]

So what ? When they langar and appear on the papers...largi big f**k [shocked]

Neutral Newbie

Hello , the story starts from here :

I was driving along Bukit panjang - Jelapang RD and there was a cross junction the traffic light is red and i stopped there ,i was at the left lane, there are only 2 lanes , the road arrow shows that left lane - you can turn left or go straight , right lane you can turn right or go straight , and i was waiting for the traffic light to turn green then suddenly a GTR R35 was beside me, that GTR driver turn the sound volume so loud even i am inside the car can also heard it, but thats still okay .

the problem is that When the light turn green that idiot driver suddenly turn to the left to left turn and my car was super super super near his car and nearly buang him if i buang him i jialat my fault and the insurance now sibei expensive le...

then i horn him he like not happy he stop untill 10kph for around 5s then suddenly he zao dam fast ... wtf wrong with those drivers nowadays... think you drive GTR R35 big F*** isit ...

No other way for them to show off leh

so give them a chance leh

be kind to fellow driver leh

let them show off once in a while

keep cool

Spore roads are full of congestion and traffic lights. I realised that some of the more powerful car owners tend to take evey chance to cheong abit, brake, cheong abit, brake just to show off the prowess of their "super" cars.

Is there a pt? What are they trying to prove? Maybe they just wana feel better and cheong a few meters since they already paid so much. [:p]

On the flip side, I do also witness weaker cars such Mit-I /Picanto /Kelisa trying to cheong to prove that they are a force to be reckoned with... [sweatdrop]

Well, thats life! [bounce2]

Edited by Kelfinity

Some ppl just like to drive fast. It's not a matter of showing off or "jioing" others to race. It's just their driving style, they do not like it when they have to go slower than possible based on road situation.

Example, when I'm in the first car at the red light, I will pick up real fast, even if I know that there's a possibility of another red light further down. When driving, I will always close the gap to keep up with the flow of traffic and overtake if there are signs of a road hogger.

I will also give way early if i spot someone driving faster, not only on expressways, but also other major roads.

that my style too... [;)]

Some ppl just like to drive fast. It's not a matter of showing off or "jioing" others to race. It's just their driving style, they do not like it when they have to go slower than possible based on road situation.

Example, when I'm in the first car at the red light, I will pick up real fast, even if I know that there's a possibility of another red light further down. When driving, I will always close the gap to keep up with the flow of traffic and overtake if there are signs of a road hogger.

I will also give way early if i spot someone driving faster, not only on expressways, but also other major roads.

Neutral Newbie

To TS, what can you do but come here to rant?

Just take it lor... I also kanna from a white GTR at bartley road before...

He was travelling very slow at around 70km/hr and I was behind him then I decided to overtake him from left, when I was side by side with him, he floor and can see smoke coming out from the exhausts!!! Damn freaking fast and loud. From what I see, he is easily 150km/hr or more. Then I met him again at the traffic light... Upon seeing me behind... He rev rev and rev then when light turn green he wack again... Everyone at the bus stop turn to see... I can only suck thumb heehee... What to do??? What can I do??? LL lor.

No matter how big how expensive how luxury and how rare one's car is, everybody has the same responsibility be it towards him/herself and other road users.

I believe karma will befall on those yaya papaya drivers out there. Just encourage them to drive as bad as they currently are.

To TS, what can you do but come here to rant?

Just take it lor... I also kanna from a white GTR at bartley road before...

He was travelling very slow at around 70km/hr and I was behind him then I decided to overtake him from left, when I was side by side with him, he floor and can see smoke coming out from the exhausts!!! Damn freaking fast and loud. From what I see, he is easily 150km/hr or more. Then I met him again at the traffic light... Upon seeing me behind... He rev rev and rev then when light turn green he wack again... Everyone at the bus stop turn to see... I can only suck thumb heehee... What to do??? What can I do??? LL lor.

u should open ur VTEC [rolleyes]

Didn't it common knowledge that some of these drivers buy such big and powerful cars to make up for the inadequacy of their sexual organs? hahah