Nissan GTR R35 drivers are such a joke !

SeriousGuy

Please don't use paper to talk... try it 1st before making comments ;)

I've tried them already lah....ah boy those cars I've driven you are still playing with your marbles...

Neutral Newbie

I've tried them already lah....ah boy those cars I've driven you are still playing with your marbles...

Haha don't just talk la... Post some photos lor... NPNT.

I can also say I tested and own Veyron... Talk only ma... And you are famous for TALKING.

I can also say I tested and own Veyron... Talk only ma... And you are famous for TALKING.

Friend...me and my friends got invited to try out those cars as comparo....that's why after trying the 2nd gen Porsche 997 Turbo with PDK and sports chrono package...the GTR is already history....

And for goodness sake...your style of asking for pics reminds me of Honda bengs asking ah lians out for tea dance...

Seriously I dun blame u guys after seeing how fast a GTR on the road as compared to those useless Type R or Civic 1.8 or 2.0....the GTR will makan u for breakfast and run rings around you....if the GTR driver sees a 2nd gen Porsche 997 turbo....then see whether he can be as cocky or not.....

Neutral Newbie

Friend...me and my friends got invited to try out those cars as comparo....that's why after trying the 2nd gen Porsche 997 Turbo with PDK and sports chrono package...the GTR is already history....

And for goodness sake...your style of asking for pics reminds me of Honda bengs asking ah lians out for tea dance...

Ferrari also invited me to test their race car before f1 start it's new season.

Btw I am not your friend... And please don't compare yourself with ah lian... You are an insult to them.

Neutral Newbie

Seriously I dun blame u guys after seeing how fast a GTR on the road as compared to those useless Type R or Civic 1.8 or 2.0....the GTR will makan u for breakfast and run rings around you....if the GTR driver sees a 2nd gen Porsche 997 turbo....then see whether he can be as cocky or not.....

actually the type R is not useless... Useless one is you... Cos you only know how to talk and post YouTube link... Nice try... Mr computer hero.

I talk with facts...unlike you...only talk thru your butthole :blink:

actually the type R is not useless... Useless one is you... Cos you only know how to talk and post YouTube link... Nice try... Mr computer hero.

To me type R still crap lah bro...Honda to me is a crap car.....I understand your undying support as u are a lao beng who swears by his bengmobile...

At least what I've linked proved that GTR is nothing among supercars.....only small potato like you with bengmobile kena smoked by GTR so damn impressed....pls lah...dun always be a suaku small potato ok ? Grow up !

Neutral Newbie

To me type R still crap lah bro...Honda to me is a crap car.....I understand your undying support as u are a lao beng who swears by his bengmobile...

Honda is crap... But u are king of crap...

Talk and talk... That's what you are good at... Can't be bothered with tow pow like you anymore...

Go get a car be4 you talk... Talking paper specs and watching YouTube won't get u a car haha.

Joker of the year...

Continue being a cry baby ranting here... Bye.. Mr computer loser.

Talk and talk... That's what you are good at... Can't be bothered with tow pow like you anymore...

Go get a car be4 you talk... Talking paper specs and watching YouTube won't get u a car haha.

Joker of the year...

Bro I drive a better car than you lah. At least I'm humble enuff to ignore a trumpet blower like you. Cannot take hard facts despite being proven is typical of an ah beng...Oops...I meant lao beng....dun need to PM me lah loser.....end of the day I'm still afew classes above you. At least I won't need to suck thumb after kena smoked by GTR.....An ah beng is always an ah beng.....just dun buang your bengmobile while pacing another GTR ok ?

Joker of the year...

Oh I love your last part about ranting...who's ranting ? Just becoz I've proven that GTR is nothing with live videos and u are not happy....I've driven and set in afew GTR's and other supercars on several occasions. Trust me GTR is a different league among them. You disagreed with me despite me proving that GTR really alot of hype among some supercars. So now u want to come out your lao beng pattern ? I wonder who's the sore loser and ranter of the day ?

i think blackseal and dc5r should just cool it. this is a forum page and everyone is entitled to their viewpoint/s.

personally I am a Honda fan as I think they make excellent engines for a budget.

GTR is a great car, so is Audi.

↡ Advertisement