Have you ever had an affair?

Ahtong

I dunno who gonna reply u man...

internet very open 1...

nvr knoe who gonna see it.

Β 

it's ok to let mcf bros know cos when man has an affair, his wife is always the last one to find out [laugh] [laugh]

↑ Advertisement

actually, it is only a human nature that men are multi-partner oriented. it is only the moral conscience that suppresses the desire. if only we are not made this way. who's fault ?

Β 

Β 

Why only man? What about woman? U sure they didnt have affair?

Β 

I am sure no one is going to tell you if they had affairs before, not in MCF. So open. Do you know that my friends' wives also surf MCF and so does many of my friends who also surf MCF to see what their boyfriends are talkign about.

I am sure no one is going to tell you if they had affairs before, not in MCF. So open. Do you know that my friends' wives also surf MCF and so does many of my friends who also surf MCF to see what their boyfriends are talkign about.

Β 

Β 

then they should use another account nick when chatting on such topic lor

Β 

Ha..ha.. if only man have affair and women don't, then who are the man having affair with? another guy, animals?? [laugh]:D

Ha..ha.. if only man have affair and women don't, then who are the man having affair with? another guy, animals?? [laugh]:D

Β 

with those single and available one mah

but the thing is, to a woman, whether a man pay for sex or have long term affair, is both considered an equally unforgiveable serious sin.

Β 

Ya, but it is less likely that the partner will find out if u just pay for sex. [laugh] If someone is stupid enough to have a long term affair just remember paper cannot cover the fire.

Β 

I am not encouraging ppl to go and pay for sex so no flamming ah.

hahaha very true,

Β 

tiger one also not bad, but appearantly quantity and not quality matters more for him

Β 

Maybe he just love to have as many hole in one [sly] as possible [laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

KXBC also [lipsrsealed]

[laugh] I have an affair with her. She is so pretty with such big black round eyes. Her voice is sweet, calling out to me everytime we meet. Her mane is soft and fluff as I carry her in my arms. I will rendevouz with her almost every night when I get back from work. The Missus is definitely not very pleased but yet not very angry as she likes her too.

Β 

Her name is Fluffy. She lives in my void deck. She is my void deck cat. A tortie. A sweet tortie cat.

Β 

[laugh]

in my years olf surfing forum i have never ever come across a confession of having an affair. i doubt there will ever be.

Β 

I think you never surf MCF faithfully. [laugh]

Β 

Just few weeks ago, one of the bro here was having ECA at one of the park then kanna peeped. [:p]

no commitment boink for single same as affair?

Β 

Β 

I think as long as one of the party is married, it consider as an affair. correct me if I am wrong.

This is my internet blackmail thread [laugh]

Β 

I chatted with a friend about Tiger Woods. It seems that once a man is sufficiently rich and powderful, he will go sowing wild oats. Do you guys agree? I can't think of any celebrities that are squeaky clean. Even once respected people like Jackie Chan also cannot keep his organ in control.

Β 

Well I guess when U are rich, even if U dun ga jiao the females, the females will come ga jiao you..it makes the temptation even harder to resist.

Β 

Β 

Β 

I think you never surf MCF faithfully. [laugh]

Β 

Just few weeks ago, one of the bro here was having ECA at one of the park then kanna peeped. [:p]

Β 

Β 

That one is not affair since both of them is not married. Even the other one he posted is who is divorcee also not.

Β 

Or that guy has ROM already?

Well I guess when U are rich, even if U dun ga jiao the females, the females will come ga jiao you..it makes the temptation even harder to resist.

Β 

Β 

Not only rich. Handsome/attractive also fall into the category

↑ Advertisement