How are you going to spend your bonus ?

Vextan

ur friend work in coy start in A or C?

my friend in the A one..work like dog,like his zodiac..though pay not bad..but bonus factor inside pay..think got 13th month the most

so make no difference to me..

↡ Advertisement

How come you are still staying there?

knn... i never heard of "bonus" n "increament" the past 4 yrs in this stupid company... my friend in GIC still complain to me that his bonus capped at $750, kns...

got to look for job now...

knn... i never heard of "bonus" n "increament" the past 4 yrs in this stupid company... my friend in GIC still complain to me that his bonus capped at $750, kns...

got to look for job now...

My one better still... increment = 50% restoration of PAY CUT from last year....

But bonus wise not including AWS, its relatively good...

Ask any HR professional, the AWS is supposed to be part of your salary spread over 12 months. But, to give flexibility to wage changes, it has been withheld till the 12th month.

So, according to HR and Financial professionals, it is not a bonus. What this means is that for people who did not get 13th month, it is akin to a company wage cut for that year. period.

Which also means, as shown in the newspapers some time back, civil servants maximum bonus this year is $750 each, from top to bottom. of course, this is better than others who either got $0 or pay cut, or worse, retrenched.

Not in Singapore.. AWS is not a must according to MOM. Therefore, it is a bonus to have.

not bad liao

i still rem last year,

my ex company (a small local firm)

gave me a small ang bao (i worked there for half a year, approx 7 mths from june to dec and the bonus payout was around chinese new year period).

AMount is $300 only

i tendered the very next week....

For my company, it's stated in the contract I'll confirm have the 13th month, IIRC. Bonus another issue, which is very little only if have. My wage already low enough, better don't have any stunt. I would probably save the 13th month to pay income tax, bonus maybe spend on new camera.

Edited by Pchmj

lasik is worth it. i gonna buy myself a new rim and tyre . cannot stand having a smaller rim than my enemy. she always look down at my balls.

Nvm the bonus.... why is someone looking at your balls??? [laugh]

shld b save it la...but hv anot stil hv to see my greedy boss wil fight for us anot...alot of times we are jus used as chips to secure his own high bonus....sucks.

lim peh got 1 mth plus 0.25 peanut

going to spend it on the lasik

me suffering same fate as you... siann

Today i walk around orchard road, seems like quite crowded with shoppers leh. Last weekend prada at ion was having sale and there is a loooonngg queue.

Edited by Revolc81
↡ Advertisement