Unusual Sightings

Berncsp76

haha if can share the photos will be great...but i thk if those staying around that MRT station area will be freaked out and quickly move away... [laugh]

too bad i didnt contact him for so long...yes. im not kidding coz i saw those photos. its like translucent entities.

that mrt station was at the end of NE line. u noe where liao....pung....

eeee.......wait tonite cannot sleep :(

can't see anything though.

Only thing I find strange is how come there's a plastic bag at the place where TS has circled out in green in his first post. Looks like its carrying a gift, IMHO.

too bad i didnt contact him for so long...yes. im not kidding coz i saw those photos. its like translucent entities.

that mrt station was at the end of NE line. u noe where liao....pung....

yeah...coz previously the place was a big kampong...maybe got Kak Ponti there too to greet those commuters every night...haha...who stays there?dun take the last train!!! [laugh]

what about those previously rumoured areas like novena, bishan, marina bay etc?any bros here seen something?

I somehow remember donkey years back when taking last train from Marina Bay with friends after the steamboat session, the MRT was eeriely quiet only for our group. Can only see a few people faintly from very far from our cabin (we were at the last cabin) Then the train pull to a halt suddenly for about 1-2 minutes before it starts to move again. The lights also flicked for a moment. Wah really scared the s--t out of the bunch of us...imagine..... :ph34r::wacko:

i remember last time in 90's they say novena mrt haunted lah this that lah.

look at it now..so busy and noisy

Last Time Bishan MRT also have spooky story [:/]

lai..let me show you guys..the highest number of 'orbs' captured in a single picture..by me..

how you wanna interpret it, is up to you..

post-15577-1261020729_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

lai..let me show you guys..the highest number of 'orbs' captured in a single picture..by me..

how you wanna interpret it, is up to you..

You one is simple to understand!

They all come collect things! [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement