KIA SORENTO VS HYUNDAI TUSCON

Neutral Newbie

even hotwire i dun tink the car can move..

Well guess in addition to our reverse camera, think we need to source for a good alarm too........ Anyone knows which alarm can be suitable for the Sorentos?

Turbocharged

wait for Kia to develop their own auto-park technology, like what Toyota-Intelligent Parking Assist, VW- Park Assist...have

then don't have to worry about not being able to get into tight parking spaces...

sorento very big meh?? need parking assist? [rolleyes]

then wat about land cruiser, fortuner, hummer? [sweatdrop]

Park Assist is developed for people who don't want to bother about parking their cars...just let the system deal with it...

Adaptive Cruise Control is for people who want to relax their feet while cruising on the highway or getting stuck in traffic jam...

all these tech makes driving so much more relaxing and easier!!

Neutral Newbie

So, have anyone bought the new Sorento yet? Any comments?

I plan to get one. Anyone have any Kia salesperson to recommend for a good buy? At least a reliable one? Can PM me.

Thanks.

So, have anyone bought the new Sorento yet? Any comments?

I plan to get one. Anyone have any Kia salesperson to recommend for a good buy? At least a reliable one? Can PM me.

Thanks.

do you want me to intro my sales agent from C&C at Alexander? a few of us bought the ride already in the forum. we won't know whether it is a good buy till we collect our car

Neutral Newbie

do you want me to intro my sales agent from C&C at Alexander? a few of us bought the ride already in the forum. we won't know whether it is a good buy till we collect our car

Yes, would be good if you can intro your sales agent. Hope to get a good deal as well. I have PM (private message) you. Hope to hear from you soon.

is it true that hyundai now dont sell any 7 seater cars since trajet has been taken off?

They still the 7 seater Santa Fe...

yah..what i do not like is the audio system. should give touch screen dvd player...abit outdated tat they dun give leh...wanna change also must find something thats able to fit nicely around the edges...

i tink a few things need to consider after getting car.

1) alarm tat is able to combine using the current keyless remote since i will travel to jb frequently.

2) dvd player for family.

3) reverse camera.

not enuff money leh...