PS3 - soccer games... which is the best?

Gylgyl

Neutral Newbie

HI All,

I looking to buy PS3 soccer games... but there are so many in the market... which one is more recommended and nice to play? Winning eleven 2010? FiFA 2010?

↡ Advertisement

if you like you player to have a real names and your team to be called liverfool instead of merseyside red then buy fifa....

if you like laggy online play and difficulty finding local opponent then buy winning eleven...

tough choice eh tu?

HI All,

I looking to buy PS3 soccer games... but there are so many in the market... which one is more recommended and nice to play? Winning eleven 2010? FiFA 2010?

It got to be FIFA 10 bro.

if you like you player to have a real names and your team to be called liverfool instead of merseyside red then buy fifa....

if you like laggy online play and difficulty finding local opponent then buy winning eleven...

tough choice eh tu?

You mean the name is ready liverfool?

Anyway for WE i believe you can go and change the name from Merseyside red to liverpool

HI All,

U asking a forum that has a Fifa 10 league team... hehe... the answer is obvious [thumbsup][laugh]