Cheap exhaust muffler in JB?

Ken4555

if 2nd hand muffler and got too much carbon, sound will not be nice... even if change to packing, still different... but thanks... ^_^

No no, I am not talking about used ones. Brand new ones from generi to branded ones on ebay. Tons of them around. Cause I frequently go ebay to search for car stuffs.

If you intend to go illegal, then you don't need any of those expensive branded mufflers. Just cheap ones will do. Want the best performance? Straight thru ones are the best and they are dirt cheap. But be warned that they tend to be the loudest around as well.

Want something more branded? Then you can go for magnaflow mufflers.

No no, I am not talking about used ones. Brand new ones from generi to branded ones on ebay. Tons of them around. Cause I frequently go ebay to search for car stuffs.

If you intend to go illegal, then you don't need any of those expensive branded mufflers. Just cheap ones will do. Want the best performance? Straight thru ones are the best and they are dirt cheap. But be warned that they tend to be the loudest around as well.

Want something more branded? Then you can go for magnaflow mufflers.

nono dont need branded... no cat, no bullet, straight thru... but put a good brandless muffler... i think will sound great... nice 'packed' sound... correct? ^_^

Wont that be illegal... if kena road block.. cant show the LTA letter, the penalty quite heavy right?

last time was $500 fine immediately... wats it now ah? anybody knows?

Neutral Newbie

thats a good deal... though i feel aftermarket manifolds come with risk... abit wrong size n bend too much little wait power drop... but if tested and you feel its good... then wondeful... ^_^

i will drop by the next time i go in JB... bro you know the operating hours? and do you mean opp KFC? cause i do remember a mini hotel opp... so is the shop nearer to the cinemas or nearer to hotel muturi or smthing...

thanks

The shop he say is not opp kfc,more the opp pizza hut...and the exhuast shop name called HengLai.Boss is name Ah Onz..i can say their workmanship and price is way much much better than our 3 famous exhuast shop in sillypore..

The shop he say is not opp kfc,more the opp pizza hut...and the exhuast shop name called HengLai.Boss is name Ah Onz..i can say their workmanship and price is way much much better than our 3 famous exhuast shop in sillypore..

tats wonderful, thanks for the info... ^_^

Johor Jaya or Permas Jaya have... Masai also have... along Taman sentosa also have... it is everywhere... [:p]

yah been to some other shops, either got very high quote or too busy... need a recommendation for good work and reasonable $....

but thanks...

BTW Setia Idah area, got many new car workshops modern type like those you find in KL.. inside clean clean and got customer lounge all... always see this group of MY Accords there.... ^_^

Neutral Newbie

anyone been to Topspeed at jb?

not sure the address cause i went with a fren..they do exhaust

yes they do exhuast..they r near the store there..i can say its behind...i been there b4,service and price there quite standard but i dun like there cos the shop is clamp and going into the shop the rd is small and bumpy.. [:p]

i still prefer henglai exhuast shop/.. [cool]

speedworks jb old location taken over by bullseye but they still keep the sign.. prolly riding on speedworks jb to attract customers?? :wacko:

↡ Advertisement