Impressed! Enviro-Shield

Dext

Neutral Newbie

After seeing those water sheeting videos on EnviroShield, I couldn't wait but to grab hold of it and did 2 coats of on thursday and because it is so easy to use, did 2 coats of it with an interval of 10mins.

This morning, I took some pictures of water beading being left overnight. Beadings may not be as tight and round compared to collinite but just a 5 mins drive and all water droplets are gone. The best is, there are no water marks with dirts being left behind.

A1.jpg

a2.jpg

Below pictures taken with 2 coats of enviroshield

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

I did a 3rd coat today. Not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me. I realised the shine get better after each coat.

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

a9.jpg

I love the sparkling looks enviroshield produced like a mirror and of cos the ease of use. On the other hand, I find collinite added depth to its color which maybe better for dark color?

A coat of collinite 476 two weeks ago.

b.jpg

Edited by Dext
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Alvin, u really wanna poison me to death huh :blink: .

[sly] I think I will need to take one weekday leave, probably in mth of Feb. Weekend is more difficult cos I am in SK while u r in West. [thumbsup]

I only find the ES do not give the sleek smooth feeling when running the hand across.

I Agreed Bro Toalson...unlike wax that give a smooth feel..I was advice to apply 2 layers of it by some users..It improve with 2nd layers...some of them run over with AW..

I Agreed Bro Toalson...unlike wax that give a smooth feel..I was advice to apply 2 layers of it by some users..It improve with 2nd layers...some of them run over with AW..

Just curious if AW will remove part of the ES? I ever apply 2 layers of ES and it lasted pretty well with almost daily wipe down by the typical carpark cleaner. I am no longer concern of the scratches and swirls.

Just curious if AW will remove part of the ES? I ever apply 2 layers of ES and it lasted pretty well with almost daily wipe down by the typical carpark cleaner. I am no longer concern of the scratches and swirls.

Bro Toalson..AW should not remove ES since it has no cleaning properties in it..more like a topper..