Impressed! Enviro-Shield

Dext

wah... looks good..

where to get this ES?

and what's AW?

Thanks bros

Can purchase from www.maddetailer.com

AW=Aquawax

very nice. Should i get this with my Marine AIO for my white car? Seems like i have some black streaks/shades on my white now and no amount of claybar or AIO or shampoo can remove that. Maybe if you got time can help me take a look and suggest which products would help remove it?

very nice. Should i get this with my Marine AIO for my white car? Seems like i have some black streaks/shades on my white now and no amount of claybar or AIO or shampoo can remove that. Maybe if you got time can help me take a look and suggest which products would help remove it?

yes, its very good for white, normally i use 101 and 105 for normal usage, but when its very bad with current weather the marine one works better

any recommendations for windscreen cleaner where water will just run down smoothly.. in wet weather like ours, it will be extremely useful and makes driving safer..

any recommendations for windscreen cleaner where water will just run down smoothly.. in wet weather like ours, it will be extremely useful and makes driving safer..

Yes sir..I have Duragloss 751 rain repel..

RAIN REPEL

I understand that es, dg105, and tc are ksp. in terms of durability, which one of these id the most durable. Reading from label on tc, it didn 't mention protection but emphasising on its slickness. Wondering does it protect?