Missing jet engines: Action against high ranking officers

Ithunk

KUALA LUMPUR: Action will be taken against high-ranking officers overseeing the Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) fighter jet at the time when its RM50mil engines were stolen, said Defence Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi.

He said the action to be taken will be decided during the next meeting of the Malaysian Armed Forces Council of which he was the chairman.

Describing the thieves as traitors to the nation, Dr Ahmad Zahid vowed that those found guilty would have to pay a heavy price for the crime.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

i wonder what would happen if that happened in singapore....anyway is treason punishable by death?

any MP here? [laugh]

anyway there are too many stories of the incident online....lol

DEC 25

Edited by Ithunk

No lah, I think the drug lords in south Americas are outfiting/ modding their getaway plane. Need TURBO mah [laugh]

then will see cessna flying at mach 2 speed

list out all the parts that constitute the engines.....then for every part, sign dunno how many set of 1206.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

do they still use 1206?

i wonder what would happen if that happened in singapore....anyway is treason punishable by death?

any MP here? [laugh]

military law no capital punishment... max is only DB, just how many days... no caning, no hanging

but can be trial outside of military law i guess

anyway in singapore, lose 1 bino or some optical stuff already a lot of pple jumping..... really cant imagine how to lose 1 jet engine

lucky they didnt get away with it (this time)

i think it is potential international pressure that force them to take action so decisively....

cos if the engine lands up with terrorist, they face a lot of trouble getting more weapons next time....

dont think they wont be so bothered if they had lost an entire fleet of tonners even if worth more than a jet engine.

i think it is potential international pressure that force them to take action so decisively....

cos if the engine lands up with terrorist, they face a lot of trouble getting more weapons next time....

dont think they wont be so bothered if they had lost an entire fleet of tonners even if worth more than a jet engine.

Thanks the stars Malaysia doesn't possess any ICBMs or nuclear warheads.

↡ Advertisement