Camry Tailgate for free parking

Angmokio

if you drive MY cars or cars w/o IU, then must insert everytime.

within grace period no need to insert card, tried that in one of the industrial building at kaki bukit. After grace period must insert to deduct then barrier lift up.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

within grace period no need to insert card, tried that in one of the industrial building at kaki bukit. After grace period must insert to deduct then barrier lift up.

No, it can't too, even within the grace period. Still must insert cash card. Only this car park at PP is so unique, I dunno why.

I kena once before along queen Street turning into big hawker center beside si ma lu. As a newbie P plater, I followed closely to my friend car in front into the carpark. Didn't realise I siam the gantry. Only when I need to enter thru 2nd gantry into basement carpark, the barrier refused to go up. Created a long jam behind, and like a idiot standing there talking to the telecom for help. Miserable lesson indeed, my honest mistake. From there onwards, I will keepa ddistancefrom front car, more iimportantly is to prevent the barrier slamming on my bonnet or roof.

I will not risk saving afew bucks of parking fee for paying a repair bill if the gantry gate hit my ride..... [hur]

your ride probably wont be damage much

the barrier arm will bend and probably cost 400 to 600SGD

• Praise 1

No, it can't too, even within the grace period. Still must insert cash card. Only this car park at PP is so unique, I dunno why.

u hv to insert cashcard before u enter the car park right?

the car park register your entry by your cash card number not by reading your IU number

if u notice, probably there is no EPS antenna

Supercharged

u hv to insert cashcard before u enter the car park right?

the car park register your entry by your cash card number not by reading your IU number

if u notice, probably there is no EPS antenna

This PP car park can go thru w/o cash card inserted in IU. I have tried before.

In fact, many gantry operated car parks I've gone in before w/o cash card inserted. The reader just detects my IU and open the barrier. I know this becos I am a person who do not leave my cash card in the IU, unless it is needed.

Punggol Plaza car park enter gantry, detect thru IU. Don't need to insert cashcard.

For Exit, im not too sure if those within the grace period must insert cashcard. Never try that before.

Edited by Mcf777

Supercharged

For Exit, im not too sure if those within the grace period must insert cashcard. Never try that before.

Exit within grace period must insert cash card into the machine (not in IU). Machine will not deduct any amount n eject the card, then the barrier will open....

enter always easiest. Coming out usually the most "difficult" part. [laugh]

Yup. Cos come out time usually "tired" liao.... [lipsrsealed]

Exit within grace period must insert cash card into the machine (not in IU). Machine will not deduct any amount n eject the card, then the barrier will open....

Yup. Cos come out time usually "tired" liao.... [lipsrsealed]

You could be right, cos I'm not too sure about it.

I always parked beyond the grace period. [dead]

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/see-how-closely-driver-tailgates-car-just-to-avoid-paying-parking-fees-at-changi#xtor=CS1-2

See how closely driver tailgates car -- just to avoid paying parking fees at Changi Airport T3

Stomper Alex saw a driver tailgate his car in Changi Airport's Terminal 3 carpark, just so he could follow the other car past the gantry without paying the parking fee.

The incident, which took place at at 8.22pm yesterday (Oct 13), was recorded on the Stomper's car camera.

Alex elaborates:

"I've noticed these two "Ah Huats" carrying big canvas bags. They loaded them into a Mitsubishi Lancer with interesting transfer car plates.

"They swapped drivers, and waited for me to drive off before following behind. They drove without switching on the headlights of the car.

"When approaching the exit, which has two gantries, the drive chose to follow me through the left gantry.

"Despite the car park management displaying a "No tailgating, area under CCTV surveillance" sign, the driver tailgated my car to avoid paying the parking fee.

"The car was seen with headlights switched on shortly after clearing the gantry, and headed towards Changi Airport T1/T2 direction."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/see-how-closely-driver-tailgates-car-just-to-avoid-paying-parking-fees-at-changi#xtor=CS1-2

See how closely driver tailgates car -- just to avoid paying parking fees at Changi Airport T3

Stomper Alex saw a driver tailgate his car in Changi Airport's Terminal 3 carpark, just so he could follow the other car past the gantry without paying the parking fee.

The incident, which took place at at 8.22pm yesterday (Oct 13), was recorded on the Stomper's car camera.

Alex elaborates:

"I've noticed these two "Ah Huats" carrying big canvas bags. They loaded them into a Mitsubishi Lancer with interesting transfer car plates.

"They swapped drivers, and waited for me to drive off before following behind. They drove without switching on the headlights of the car.

"When approaching the exit, which has two gantries, the drive chose to follow me through the left gantry.

"Despite the car park management displaying a "No tailgating, area under CCTV surveillance" sign, the driver tailgated my car to avoid paying the parking fee.

"The car was seen with headlights switched on shortly after clearing the gantry, and headed towards Changi Airport T1/T2 direction."

How they know ah huat drives a mitsubishi Lancer? :huh:

@joseph22 is that you?

Supercharged

Think the CCTV can still capture the license plate even if the headlights is not switched on, cos the whole area is lighted up in a MSCP.

Think the CCTV can still capture the license plate even if the headlights is not switched on, cos the whole area is lighted up in a MSCP.

Confirm can. See how the mgt wanna deal with it.

Hahahah.....Pea brain driver.

This time really jia jia liat.

T3A - Is it at Changi Airport T3?

Can't see the vehicle no clearly. If it is "J", it will be Audi 1.8

27xqgww.jpg

Edited by Mcf777
  • Praise 1

27xqgww.jpg

Wow, how long he park there?

And if driver tailgate out or in?

27xqgww.jpg

Changi Airport really on the ball collecting money these days.
↡ Advertisement