Finally bought my new ride : Hyundai Avante

Khimwoon

Neutral Newbie

Hyundai is cheapskate car la. :D Esp avante. Saw so many avante driven by chrapskate pple.but their behavior is like "I'm driving a luxury"car . Haha cmi.

hahah then wat car u drive?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hmm interesting comment of sgcarlie... 5 post noob... weird... i tot holiday over... how come still got kids around the forum... go study la hahahaha...

last time mcf quite ok... all mature adult... now recently seem like more and more weird people... kids... retards... etc etc... well part and parcel of forum... they add colours to the chat...

hmm interesting comment of sgcarlie... 5 post noob... weird... i tot holiday over... how come still got kids around the forum... go study la hahahaha...

last time mcf quite ok... all mature adult... now recently seem like more and more weird people... kids... retards... etc etc... well part and parcel of forum... they add colours to the chat...

You're right. Just ignore the trolls.

$1600 for 31 years old...

although drive for 7 years... 0 ncd cos last time car under father name...

the last car still around or trade in? If traded in and your dad don't need to register another car, you can transfer the ncb to your name. That's what I did - drove car (which was under dad's name) from new to scrap, got 50% NCB and transfered the NCB to my name.

BMX is not a car.

i guess u'r too kind to him.

I reckon he rides a FWD tricycle.

Tot three wheels will be more ex? Thats why i said 2 wheels. Anyway, shall not continue on this anymore. Congrats to TS... Enjoy your ride...

nice topic to start with !

anyway am driving an Avante 'S' facelift model too.. I was impressed by the improvements Hyundai had done so far, from my previous drive, 2001 - Sonata (scrap). Ever since been riding till I bought an Avante @ nov 09.

Quiet, smooth, spacious (than altis), fuel 7.7lit/100km.

The electronic steering was light, but i tuned it to the Euro type during my first servicing. so far everything good.

Kinda looking into Mobis bodykit and 17" Rims now..

let's welcome the c--k-a-nathan in the house! 5 post newbie...!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Hyundai is cheapskate car la. :D Esp avante. Saw so many avante driven by chrapskate pple.but their behavior is like "I'm driving a luxury"car . Haha cmi.

judging by your cheapskate comments, i doubt that you or even your parents can even afford a car in the 1st place.

Avante great buy....

I drive Avante Manual too... Black color.. 1 yr old ride liao.. Mileage of 37k....

Basically its a good car, easy to maintain... Big ride compared to similar makes, Nissan Sunny, Latio, Lancer, Altis, Forte, SX4...

The only problem is the car is too common.. Hee... Thats y its a top seller, coz the car has the best package around compared to others.. Value for money, nice to look, good to drive...