Where to park near Malaysia High Com ?

Ogima

Neutral Newbie

hello comrades,

was at the Malaysia High Commission last Friday (15th Jan 2010) .....wasn't allow to park car inside, hence joined the band wagon to illegally park at the private estate opposite...resulting joining the same band wagon to kena fine for parking along single white line.....guess at least 10 cars were given a ticket. [blush]

any idea where i can park car within walking distance to the MHC ? will be going again in 5 months' time.

any bros happened to kena fine along that stretch of road that day ? any chance to appeal ? [:(]

↡ Advertisement

Used to park illegally when i went there many many donkey years ago but never kena... mayb u can try parking at the shopping centre or the open space carpark beside it juz b4 u turn into the small rd?

Neutral Newbie

hello Alantyc,

not sure if it is the same location....but the present one is in 301 Jervious.

didn't see any shopping center nor open space carpark near the MHC....or is it my eye ? [:/]

don't park illegally around the msian high comm. it is a hot spot for summons. i usually park at the HDB open carpark at Delta Ave. just a 8 minute walk for me

Yap location no change. Its not entirely a shopping centre but a office building wif Manulife situated there, sorry i forgot wats the building name liao but its juz by the main rd b4 u turn in jervois rd at the esso & spc petrol stn. But if u park there, i suppose theres a certain walking distance b4 u can reach MHC but its fatimah friendlier. :)

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

hey Taz,

thanks for your response. the world is not fair indeed. :excl: i have parked in the residential estate in Jervious Close. guess it might be the residents making the complaint. whereas those parking along the road seems to escape the fine. <_<

pity the new borns & pregnant ladies should they need to walk the distance.

edit : thank you guys for all the replies [wave]

Edited by Ogima

You're welcome, pal.

By the way, gothere.sg is a good resource to find car parks and ERP charges.

I always use it to plan my route. Enjoy using....

Neutral Newbie

If you are going to Malaysian Embassy, best place to park is around no 3 -5 Delta road, HDB carpark

Only a shortwalk

Better be safe than kena fine

• Praise 1