How to trace owner from vehicle registration number?

Beehive3783

Neutral Newbie

Hi folks,

Can anyone help me to trace this van no PA9980S owner?

Recently I alight my passengers at opposite blk 56 telok blangah drive drop off point, n this van block my way n do not wan to drive out let me out. He drink his water n throw into the dustbin n walked down to behind my taxi n took photo n walked infront took photo on me n my taxi.

The purpose is i asked him to drive out so I can drive my taxi out.

I need to contact the nursing home of this van to talk his manager to ask him to delete the photo he had took. Tks.

Hi folks,

Can anyone help me to trace this van no PA9980S owner?

Recently I alight my passengers at opposite blk 56 telok blangah drive drop off point, n this van block my way n do not wan to drive out let me out. He drink his water n throw into the dustbin n walked down to behind my taxi n took photo n walked infront took photo on me n my taxi.

The purpose is i asked him to drive out so I can drive my taxi out.

I need to contact the nursing home of this van to talk his manager to ask him to delete the photo he had took. Tks.

Yup. You have the answer. Find the security department of the nursing home. However, they might not release the footage to you, unless police come into picture.

So what if the van driver has the photo of your taxi?

Is he not allowed to or is there something you missed out on your post?

Neutral Newbie

Hi folks,

I forgotten the nursing home name. If i know, I will Google n get the contact. Where to find the owner for this van PA9980S

Neutral Newbie

Yup. You have the answer. Find the security department of the nursing home. However, they might not release the footage to you, unless police come into picture.

How to get the van owner of the nursing home ? PA9980S?

Toyota haice van ,

Silver colour.

Turbocharged

It should not be possible to trace owner just by knowing vehicle number - that would be very risky for the whole public!

I used to be able to get some non personal details of a vehicle from one motoring site just by keying the vehicle number.

Nowadays, I can't even do that because the NRIC of the owner is required.

If still possible, please teach me how    -   sometimes I am curious to know the registration year of a car I see.

post-114176-0-55989700-1529834378_thumb.png

• Praise 1

@Eli49 if you think the van driver has done any wrong, such as infringing your privacy (through taking photos of you without your consent), or blocking your way (traffic rules related), it would be more appropriate to make a police report and get the case settled via proper means. Revealing owner details openly on forum by itself constitute an infringement to the PDPA regulations, and I will not hesitate to take the necessary actions to stop it.

@camrysfa, there is another section on onemotoring.com.sg that allows user to check basic vehicle details such as make and model, but that about it. Actually, it is not too difficult to check in the details of a commercial vehicle, if you know the "way". [;)]

• Praise 10

Turbocharged

@camrysfa, there is another section on onemotoring.com.sg that allows user to check basic vehicle details such as make and model, but that about it. Actually, it is not too difficult to check in the details of a commercial vehicle, if you know the "way". [;)]

ok,  will take some tonic and see if it helps my search :D:blink:

Neutral Newbie

@Eli49 if you think the van driver has done any wrong, such as infringing your privacy (through taking photos of you without your consent), or blocking your way (traffic rules related), it would be more appropriate to make a police report and get the case settled via proper means. Revealing owner details openly on forum by itself constitute an infringement to the PDPA regulations, and I will not hesitate to take the necessary actions to stop it.

Noted with thanks Carbon
  • Praise 1

I also need to find this follow who haven't report to his insurance company after he hit my car on 25 Sep 22. Now refuse to pick up phone call.

GBF145K.png

Edited by zhi_yong80

Neutral Newbie

It can be possible to know the first and the last name of the vehicle's owner just by the license plate. You can also see the number of previous owners, previous accidents and all other hidden information about the car. The site that I personally use is vindocs.nz , it actually showed me more than I was expecting + you get the report instantly, which is a plus:)

Edited by kiann
↡ Advertisement