Which Bak Kwa is nice?

Darthkk

Neutral Newbie

I think i just found the cheapest Bak Kwa in SGP right now.

Located at block 508(near Jurong West block 505 market), there's this shop selling the Bejing Roasted Duck one...next to the Singapore Pools outlet.

Walk past there today and saw that they selling Bak Kwa at $33/kg.

Their Roasted Duck also damned cheap and not bad but price increased during CNY period. Normal price only $13.90 per duck.

So bros here looking for cheap bak kwa pls take note.

↡ Advertisement

oh Yes I know that store! The duck is cheap but cannot make it le, found it too hard.

So now they sell bak Kwa also, maybe will go buy a little to try first

Where is the factory outlet to buy Bak Kwa?

Saw the 7pm news report got say people are flocking to the factory to buy at cheaper price.

Anyone got the address?

Need to buy some for my boyfriend's parents.

Was there this afternoon... the price is around $40 for minced meat and $43 per Kg for sliced meat, but queue for bak kwa was super long! Of course, you can also buy other tidbits there as well. I believe the address is 6 Senoko Road, but it's pretty easy to get there.... exit by Woodlands Ave 12 on SLE and you will find road signs by Bee Cheng Hiang directing you there. There's also this dragon brand bird nest factory sale just opposite where you can buy their bird nests at cheaper prices too.

IMHO, not really worth saving that few dollars, unless you are buying something like 10 kg of bak kwa.

post-18535-1265551977_thumb.jpg

Edited by Biglittlebean

Actually, another way to save on Bee Cheng Hiang bak kwa is to buy corporately... need to have minimum 20kg of bak kwa. Above $1000 can get free delivery somemore. They have staggered pricing for the corporate rates... My colleagues and I pooled together and ordered 22kg. Paid only $36 for 1 kg of sliced meat. Just collected on Friday.

JB 我来也 got 三层肉 ba gua......sibei tokong. if i remembered correctly its 100 ringgit/kg. almost like eating 90%fats, really gd [inlove] cos u don feel gerla as most fats r bbq until......don noe how to describe [:p]

Actually, another way to save on Bee Cheng Hiang bak kwa is to buy corporately... need to have minimum 20kg of bak kwa. Above $1000 can get free delivery somemore. They have staggered pricing for the corporate rates... My colleagues and I pooled together and ordered 22kg. Paid only $36 for 1 kg of sliced meat. Just collected on Friday.

bro, how to buy at corporate rate and how soon they deliver/collect?

JB 我来也 got 三层肉 ba gua......sibei tokong. if i remembered correctly its 100 ringgit/kg. almost like eating 90%fats, really gd [inlove] cos u don feel gerla as most fats r bbq until......don noe how to describe [:p]

yeah correct...those streaky bacon types...very nice! [:p]

over here almost all bak kwa shops have but very ex also...something like $50/kg? [hur]

haha..no choice..here people only earn big time once a year only.

the profits earn just this festive month alone can last them for a year.

of cos must chop carrot head.

haha ya correct la but I dun wana use my own hardearned money to help pay for their luxury car and bungalow house loan leh... [:/]

rather save and go invest in stocks/property to boost my own income and have own nice house... [cool][:p]

Edited by Berncsp76

haha ya correct la but I dun wana use my own hardearned money to help pay for their luxury car and bungalow house loan leh... [:/]

rather save and go invest in stocks/property to boost my own income and have own nice house... [cool][:p]

JB bak Kwa is bang for bucks. 1 or 2 weeks ago, already can get around RM58 liao. Made by HACCP certified manufacturers. If you are game enough, they even sell fresh one where you can BBQ at home, half the price only [:p].

Regards,

last night went to buy bar kwah at Mei Zhen Xiang, $48 per kg, queued up for 30 mins, felt so warm in the air-conditioned shop. Damage $200 . Now i starting to feel the cny atmosphere liao. btw, any good abalone lobang to share and discuss ? i see some advertisement of abalone at $25 only, donno how true.

Edited by Vextan
↡ Advertisement