Which Bak Kwa is nice?

Darthkk

Neutral Newbie

still cannot bring in?

Who say cannot? Declare as chicken and do the chicken dance. Once the ICA person checking you laugh just ram through the barrier. Confiscate passport only no big deal. 

↡ Advertisement

Omg one of my favs! Cannot stop eating this.

When I was at ezbuy, I used to make sure that the experience store at Dhoby Ghaut stocked this. Can check bah.

isn't this more like pork floss.

Neutral Newbie

isn't this more like pork floss.

Still prefer it to be a little bit more meaty. I tried Oloiya’s minced pork bak kwa at a relative's place in Kuching. Really not bad sia.

I heard there's a long queue at chinatown, even up to 10 hours. Which stall is that?

Which other nationality would be dull enough to queue for ten hours to buy something that would be little different from a stall selling it with no queue.

All ba kwa causes cancer. Of course if you eat a little once in a year still fine. But I avoid completely, our food chain already poison us daily with preservatives, colouring, flavouring.... stay healthy all!

Weigh 1 minute of chewing ba kwa enjoyment against cancer, it is completely out of proportion!! Not worth it !

All ba kwa causes cancer. Of course if you eat a little once in a year still fine. But I avoid completely, our food chain already poison us daily with preservatives, colouring, flavouring.... stay healthy all!

Weigh 1 minute of chewing ba kwa enjoyment against cancer, it is completely out of proportion!! Not worth it !

a lot of thing can cause cancer, like that everything also cannot eat liao [laugh]

Your water supply also contain some chemicals.

So don't need to drink and eat anything. 

成仙 

• Praise 1

Your water supply also contain some chemicals.

So don't need to drink and eat anything.

成仙

Tiagong having sex also can cause cancer due to diff. fluid discharge reaction..

• Praise 4

Tiagong having sex also can cause cancer due to diff. fluid discharge reaction..

[thumbsup] 

That's why I tell @Mustank to stop his piak piak thing.

Can cause cancer.

Now @Mustank, don't piak piak. Can cause cancer. You hear? 

[thumbsup]

That's why I tell @Mustank to stop his piak piak thing.

Can cause cancer.

Now @Mustank, don't piak piak. Can cause cancer. You hear?

Piak also cause cancer

Don’t piak also cause cancer

Damn, must as well go out in a big piak :XD:

Please don't take the risk.

Just pass to me and I will eat it for you.  [thumbsup]

:D

↡ Advertisement