Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position

Dh15

Any bros here know where to get the above mentioned tires and what is the price like?

Looking to get 215/45/17 ones.

Anyone using these? Maybe can give some comments.

TIA!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

as long it Potenza... it gd...

but i didnt try this b4... but try b4 "potenza adrenalin" currently using Potenza RE050

both are very good for Wet weather...

as for the type u mention.... it a all rounder Potenza...

as long it Potenza... it gd...

but i didnt try this b4... but try b4 "potenza adrenalin" currently using Potenza RE050

both are very good for Wet weather...

as for the type u mention.... it a all rounder Potenza...

yep...i looking for a all rounder tire...

Haha that is funny... as long as it is potenza is gd...

Adrenaline sucks..... not sticky enough. Compund too hard.

RE050.... Not grippy, lacks response and feedback... Too many different types of re050 for different cars. Yet to try the RE050 for ferrari...

RE-01R - The best tyre from Bridgestone for Dry... but wet loses out to S-03. Sticky enough, fantastic response and feedback.

POTENZA GR80 - I slide around the road with it... be it dry or what... Can't handle spirited driving....

So far the best tyre from them is S-03 and right now is the RE-01R... I hope something close to S-03 will come back.

Oh ya... All these tyres have been tried and tested on different cars. From STIs to Cooper S to Elise to MR-S to Golf GTI... etc etc etc.

So what may suck for me... maybe good for you guys... different cars will work well on certain tyres and suck on certain tyres.

I judge tyres by respose and feedback.... to determine its worth.

Edited by Sw20

RE-01R is already been replaced by RE-11 almost a year already. Those who have used S-02 and the current RE-11 would probably disagree with your point that S-03 is the best from BS.

RE050.... Not grippy, lacks response and feedback... Too many different types of re050 for different cars. Yet to try the RE050 for ferrari...

RE-01R - The best tyre from Bridgestone for Dry... but wet loses out to S-03. Sticky enough, fantastic response and feedback.

POTENZA GR80 - I slide around the road with it... be it dry or what... Can't handle spirited driving....

So far the best tyre from them is S-03 and right now is the RE-01R... I hope something close to S-03 will come back.

Oh ya... All these tyres have been tried and tested on different cars. From STIs to Cooper S to Elise to MR-S to Golf GTI... etc etc etc.

So what may suck for me... maybe good for you guys... different cars will work well on certain tyres and suck on certain tyres.

RE-01R is already been replaced by RE-11 almost a year already. Those who have used S-02 and the current RE-11 would probably disagree with your point that S-03 is the best from BS.

RE11... have yet to try....

S-03 and AD-07 are pretty fantastic... These are the 2 tyres i dare to drive over 200km/h in the rain on the NSH.

Because of it's good feedback.

That is why.... tyres are pretty personal... what i may like.. other may not like....

Just like Toyo T1R... to me... I feel it sliding in corners... and others feel stable.

RE11... have yet to try....

S-03 and AD-07 are pretty fantastic... These are the 2 tyres i dare to drive over 200km/h in the rain on the NSH.

Because of it's good feedback.

That is why.... tyres are pretty personal... what i may like.. other may not like....

Just like Toyo T1R... to me... I feel it sliding in corners... and others feel stable.

u dare do over 200km/h on AD07 in the wet [hur] i dun even dare touch 80km/h on that tyre when it is wet

GR80 is Turanza ,, not potenza

↡ Advertisement