• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
74 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:03 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi all,

went through the latest issue of hot stuff just... (wah girls this issue power sia...)

... and i saw Motec's ad says OWS NA racing @ $48... usual $96... WTF??? but there was a star next to the $48... anybody knows wats the terms and con?.... the last i saw the OWS NA racing at Motec a month ago, it was $130 or $128... or smthing... hmmmmm.....

any bro can shed some light pls.... i tried calling them yesterday couldnt get through... and now they are close right?... many thanks..
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:24 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I got mine for S$90 plus.....
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:26 PM

Prostcode
  • Premium member
    Prostcode
    4th Gear
    Author Image

bro how's this month hotstuff? wanna get later. mod mod modddddddddddddddddd~
1992 Honda Civic Si (EG5)
1996 Honda Civic SiR (EK4)
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GDA)

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:29 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

where?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

is it old stock? btw do you keep the extra? cause my car only need 2.9liters including oil filter.... so i have like 2.2liters with me now... next oil change which will my 3rd NA racing oil change will be able to change twice... happy.gif

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:35 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

bro how's this month hotstuff? wanna get later. mod mod modddddddddddddddddd~

i only flipped through it... main focus was the gals... haha... this issue the usual ads from chun lee, sungbeng, mcwell, jeep chee... nothing really caught my attention... except for this Motec's ad $48 OWS NA RAcing dont know real anot... and Dspec promotion for their calipers starts at $1200... dont know 1peiece or 2piece and how many pot.... also noticed sungbeng can do e-throttle for non-e-throttle cars.. dont know how... and their violence voltage booster can adjust from inside your car, same as dspec's voltage booster...

by the way, any bro here knows if voltage boosters till 18+ volts... will it kill any prt of the car? blown fuses or bulbs?

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:11 PM

Zomb1e
  • Zomb1e
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Bro

The ows oil from motec it is a promo lar... it is real...

was there and checked on it... :)

so dun worry not snake oil!! =p

Edited by Zomb1e, 26 January 2010 - 03:13 PM.

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:57 PM

Heartbreakkidz
  • Premium member
    Heartbreakkidz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hmmm,bro,so how did we buy? i mean where is dat place?

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:59 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Bro

The ows oil from motec it is a promo lar... it is real...

was there and checked on it... :)

so dun worry not snake oil!! =p

sure ah!!!!!!! then how come got a star at the $48.... thought got terms and condition?...

if real i go buy a few once they open....

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:02 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hmmm,bro,so how did we buy? i mean where is dat place?

hmmm... how do we buy? how did u buy?.... ur english powerful...

i will give you the address... after i go buy.... haha...

its at Motec at jurong west tuas there.... workshop opens at night only.... they have very unfriendly mechs... laugh.gif

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:09 PM

Heartbreakkidz
  • Premium member
    Heartbreakkidz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Is it this place? Blk 1 Pioneer Road North #01-10 Singapore 628455

If yes,i noe their boss,gota knn him liao,good news never tell me :(

Edited by Heartbreakkidz, 26 January 2010 - 04:11 PM.

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:18 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Is it this place? Blk 1 Pioneer Road North #01-10 Singapore 628455

If yes,i noe their boss,gota knn him liao,good news never tell me :(

if you know the boss pls ask WHY the promo... and i know there is terms and condition but nobody here saying what it is...

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:22 PM

Heartbreakkidz
  • Premium member
    Heartbreakkidz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yeah,i called him but no one ans,anyway,i left a text sms on his fone liao,awaiting...

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:40 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

if its the hp number on the ad... either engaged or no answer... chey....

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:41 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

any bro lives or works near motec if you drop by after work pls update... thanks...

jurong the other end if not i got there myself....

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:52 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

any bro lives or works near motec if you drop by after work pls update... thanks...

jurong the other end if not i got there myself....

try calling any of them..

http://www.motec.com.sg/contactus.html

Motec Auto Accessories
Oriana
Sales Manager
(65) 9776 4040
oriana@motec.com.sg

Motec Pte Ltd
Steven
Sales Manager
(65) 9007 6917
steven@motec.com.sg

Motec Enterprise
Pierre
Sales Manager
(65) 9274 4999
pierre@motec.com.sg

Cheers
Ben

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:57 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I got mine for S$90 plus.....

I got it through a private vendor. Not able to locate his link or contact.
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:14 PM

Byond
  • Premium member
    Byond
    5th Gear
    Author Image

open at nite till early morning...

MOTEC...
not the performance parts shop from AUSTRALIA - please dont misunderstand leh

They selling that Pmax VS also

CREATED a huge roar in SLC forum also....

go SLC forum, under technical discussion, ''motec VS''
..i bet u will die laughing after reading thru the thread....

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:38 PM

Hermitage
  • Hermitage
    6th Gear
    Author Image

try calling any of them..

http://www.motec.com.sg/contactus.html

Thanks for the link. Went to their website and looked at the Jan '10 ad in Hotstuff, nothing was mentioned about the $48 super deal for OWS NA Racing oil lei... dry.gif

Anyway, any feedback about this workshop? I understand other forums have discussions on it but I dunno what is SLC forum, and I'm really too lazy to go check blush.gif Also, how can they anyhow name themselves and their products Motec?? Isn't that a brand of stand-alone ECUs?? confused.gif Was actually checking their site in hopes that they can tune my Motec M400 for a good price, but there's absolutely NOTHING about the REAL Motec shakehead.gif

Still, their opening at night till morning is quite a good idea cool.gif
No matter where you come from, as long as you are Human...you are an AFRICAN.

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:43 PM

Hondauto
  • Hondauto
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I think $48 is the mineral grade oil. OWS Racing is more than $100.

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:12 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

advertisment stated OWS NA Racing with pic... early post a bro said real.. but didnt state the terms ad conditions... outside selling $135.... sell $48??????????? cant be real.... i will call now to check....

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: RACING, only

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users