OWS NA Racing @ only $48?

Ken4555

(edited)

Haha...

Dont pley pley leh...

What if they named themselves Kotec? any issues?

if the shop is good, no need pple recommend or advertise, sure will have pple flock there one...

actually to name the shop Motec... isnt a such a bad idea... considering their standard... the real car mod freaks will simply laugh at their name... whereas the not so educated on car mod ppl will start talking abt them and hopefully be impressed and give them business...

i mean seriously what would you name your car workshop if you had one?... tough right?... ^_^

Edited by Ken4555

S$48 bucks still not as cheap as another brand of engine oil, c__lube.

wah lau... bro dont anyhow compare can anot? if you trust c-----e or Schell or watever supermarkets are selling... by all means... cannot use engine oil like blitz, mugen, NA racing, Kio to compare mah...

yes no doubt supermarkets buy in bulk so more savings... but for performance freaks... the Dyno test tells all... ^_^

think its like bossini VS Valentino.... both brands the cloths also can wear... but you lah...

ok just managed to speak to Oriana... think she's the malaysian sales gal there... no comments on her...

so when i asked if the OWS NA racing promo is real... she said "oh its sold out... already sold out a few days ago....".... so the usual got many other brands ask me drop by to see....

any bro here actually bought the NA racing at $48????? or even at $90 which they claim is the price they used to sell?... must be old stock... no oher explaination....

anyways i think they carry this SG made oil DAMN bloody expensive... like over $200 for 4 liters... squarish looking white bottle... any feed back on this?

Sounds like TPS shop to me! Big Hole Alert!!

That sg made oil is called ROAR?? That one damn ex but dunno why [confused] ? Remember once in the vios forum when they had a so-called "promotion" where the first 20 people to enter their names in a poll were given a very "special" introductiory price. Entered my name 'cos thought it was some good deal. When they finally got the 20 names, they posted that the special price is "only" $40++ PER LITRE!! I was like...WTF man?!? [thumbsdown] You mean your SG made oil is better than Motul, Redline, HKS and those other famous brands?? Thus it justifies me paying you a premium over those tried and tested, confirm chop & stamp reputable brands?? [confused]

Well, I said, I'm not gonna argue with you over the technical aspects of your superior oil, but you can take your oil and shove it up your you-know-where!! No way I was paying for something that's not even been proven [hur]

if u think their name is a joke, wait till u see what they advertise on the effects on that certain brand of VS have after installing...

that created a big hoo haa in SLC leh

funny lah

the seller even went to the length to highlight and post users's feedback after installing their VS

a mz3sp, after installing, can hit from 140kmph to 180kmph...

all within 3 to 4 secs

then still got one post on feedback,saying the device act like ECU, control whatever throttle lah..blah blah blah...

if their products are so good, where got need to post so much reviews?

MOTEC? haa...dont make me laugh

related to Motec Aus?

comeon....

riding on Motec Aus's fame and reputation?

well, u decide....

i also dont know what name i would give..

BUT definately NOT MOTEC...

Sounds like TPS shop to me! Big Hole Alert!!

That sg made oil is called ROAR?? That one damn ex but dunno why [confused] ? Remember once in the vios forum when they had a so-called "promotion" where the first 20 people to enter their names in a poll were given a very "special" introductiory price. Entered my name 'cos thought it was some good deal. When they finally got the 20 names, they posted that the special price is "only" $40++ PER LITRE!! I was like...WTF man?!? [thumbsdown] You mean your SG made oil is better than Motul, Redline, HKS and those other famous brands?? Thus it justifies me paying you a premium over those tried and tested, confirm chop & stamp reputable brands?? [confused]

Well, I said, I'm not gonna argue with you over the technical aspects of your superior oil, but you can take your oil and shove it up your you-know-where!! No way I was paying for something that's not even been proven [hur]

oh yah Roar.... actually i saw it at another workshop..... and we joked about it.... so expensive not proven how to sell... how manyppl in SG ACTUALLY know about the nitty grittys about engine oil... all only know price and which racing team using... hahaha...

(edited)

Haha...

Dont pley pley leh...

What if they named themselves Kotec? any issues?

the shop is good, no need pple recommend or advertise, sure will have pple flock there one...

wahahaha... kotec.... must be retarded then...BUT CONFIRM GOOD PUBLICITY.... hahahaha... [laugh] actually if i open a workshop... and i call it... 'anus garage'... CONFIRM THE WHOLE SG WILL KNOW ABT MY IN NO TIME... probably NEW PAPER will drop by interview me... hahahaha [laugh]

and bro... u said 'the shop is good, no need pple recommend or advertise, sure will have pple flock there one... '... if e shop is gd... nobody recommend or advertise then how will ppl know abt the shop????????

Edited by Ken4555

(edited)

bro got links anot to read the miricle power max thing... i am very sure will havenegetive reports i wanna read... hahahaha....

140 - 180 in 3-4 sec.... off a cliff is it?

Edited by Ken4555

if u think their name is a joke, wait till u see what they advertise on the effects on that certain brand of VS have after installing...

that created a big hoo haa in SLC leh

funny lah

the seller even went to the length to highlight and post users's feedback after installing their VS

a mz3sp, after installing, can hit from 140kmph to 180kmph...

all within 3 to 4 secs

then still got one post on feedback,saying the device act like ECU, control whatever throttle lah..blah blah blah...

if their products are so good, where got need to post so much reviews?

MOTEC? haa...dont make me laugh

related to Motec Aus?

comeon....

riding on Motec Aus's fame and reputation?

well, u decide....

i also dont know what name i would give..

BUT definately NOT MOTEC...

if its too good too be true, then most probably its not true.

Edited by Picanto

wah lau... bro dont anyhow compare can anot? if you trust c-----e or Schell or watever supermarkets are selling... by all means... cannot use engine oil like blitz, mugen, NA racing, Kio to compare mah...

yes no doubt supermarkets buy in bulk so more savings... but for performance freaks... the Dyno test tells all... ^_^

think its like bossini VS Valentino.... both brands the cloths also can wear... but you lah...

:D

For the sake of performance, please go ahead and use OWS, Redline Motul etc. [:p]

By the way, I am using OWS NA. So far so good.

S$48 bucks still not as cheap as another brand of engine oil, c__lube.

U're comparing a different grade and quality oil. lol

For the sake of performance, please go ahead and use OWS, Redline Motul etc. [:p]

im using ows 5w30

dont really like it.

smooth yes, gd fc? not too bad.

still prefer my RL

Supercharged

someone shld alert Aus Motec and tell them about a garage using the same name in SG.... if the name is patented, they will sue the ass off.....

same here... seems OWS NA running temp slightly lower... even after high revs... and FC not bad comparing to previous X-rev...

by the way bro do you keep the extra OWS NA after your oil change?

Ya.. 3 siao kias went down from kallang right? ended up not being able to do anything right?

i'm sure they spoke to the 'friendly' mechs and the 'know it all' malaysian sales girl... SERIOUSLY if you ask me i think MOTEC could be own by super modern... haha [laugh]

someone shld alert Aus Motec and tell them about a garage using the same name in SG.... if the name is patented, they will sue the ass off.....

they are not specialized in selling any ECU management stuff... so unlikely will kanna sue jialat jialat... the most change name... and by then kanna free publicity again....