Mixing 2T into petrol tank??

Tigershark1976

Just a question. What is the potential side effect for adding 2T oil, others than white smoke, oily exhaust tip etc.......

If this so good, why petrol company don't add it into the petrol as a additive.

Just a question. What is the potential side effect for adding 2T oil, others than white smoke, oily exhaust tip etc.......

If this so good, why petrol company don't add it into the petrol as a additive.

every little additon is a cost to them....in motorbike world..it is know as 2T...may be petrol company do add something like this .we don;t know only mah...anyway...it is our test and personal opinion...if you not comfortable...just take it as a read lor

Edited by LoverofCar

every little additon is a cost to them....in motor world..it is know as 2T...may be they do add it...we don;t know only mah...anyway...it is our test and personal opinion...if you not comfortable...just take it as a read lor

I belong to the group of driver that dare to put in all type of additive into petrol or engine oil. [;)]

Just want to know more from those who had try it.

Please update your FC data once you have it. Thanks. :D:D

I belong to the group of driver that dare to put in all type of additive into petrol or engine oil. [;)]

I think one of the main concern when you put in any additive would be cat poisoning.

So selecting the right 2T would be important if you want to use it regularly.

if u r looking for a major improvement on the FC, then forget it.... for almost 1 month tracking on my FC, there is a marginal improvement but im not 100% sure bcos FC fluctuation is pretty common for a sales person like me... i will post some update later after a testing it a few more rounds. So far, I can only say that the improvement is not more than 7% ot 1km/L for my vios...

I am just looking for some futher improvement overall, more smooth engine, responsive etc.. FC is not so important since my car already has very good FC.

I am just looking for some futher improvement overall, more smooth engine, responsive etc.. FC is not so important since my car already has very good FC.

OIC... then adding 2T could be a good choice for you....

How is Motul easter base 2T oil? Price is not cheap. Saw it today selling at $24/L

Motul?? its one of the famous brand among the bikers.... think $24 is not really so ex for the brand. but undestand that Mutol 2T also comes in Syn n semi syn. May i know where did you found it?? Im interested if its a fully syn 2T.

at the ratio of 1:500 (im doing that now). 1L of 2T can mix with 500L of petrol, for my case, so long if the 2T is lesser than $30/bottle, my 6%+ improvement in FC can still cover the cost of the 2T. sorry if i sounds too calculative to u. My ultimate intention for 2T is to save $$$. if not worth of the saving, i wont even bother to try... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Motul?? its one of the famous brand among the bikers.... think $24 is not really so ex for the brand. but undestand that Mutol 2T also comes in Syn n semi syn. May i know where did you found it?? Im interested if its a fully syn 2T.

at the ratio of 1:500 (im doing that now). 1L of 2T can mix with 500L of petrol, for my case, so long if the 2T is lesser than $30/bottle, my 6%+ improvement in FC can still cover the cost of the 2T. sorry if i sounds too calculative to u. My ultimate intention for 2T is to save $$$. if not worth of the saving, i wont even bother to try... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yes, it is fully syn 2T. For semi-syn, If I remember correctly, price is around $17/L. They had quite a number of different 2T brand.

The shop I saw it is at the industrial building beside Sembawang 财神庙. Quite a big motorcycle service/sale shop, it occupy 3-4 unit.

Edited by Tohto

Yes, it is fully syn 2T. For semi-syn, If I remember correctly, price is around $17/L. They had quite a number of different 2T brand.

The shop I saw it is at the industrial building beside Sembawang 财神庙. Quite a big motorcycle service/sale shop, it occupy 3-4 unit.

sembawang?? thats great. Im stasying at Yishun. maybe i will go n take a look tomorrow.

Neutral Newbie

any bro interested in getting semi syn 2t to try out can pm me. I've got about 10btls left over from last time when I was riding a 2 stroke bike.

5bux/btl only

brand is United...

a cheap way to test out this claims... [;)]

Neutral Newbie

any bro interested in getting semi syn 2t to try out can pm me. I've got about 10btls left over from last time when I was riding a 2 stroke bike.

5bux/btl only

brand is United...

a cheap way to test out this claims... [;)]

Anymore FR?

Still montoring but after 1 over month of trial using 3 diff brand of 2T, i am quite sure that FC only improved marginally. The only significant improvement is the engine smoothness... now monitoring the penzoil marine 2T which is design for boat. 1st tank not really impressive...

Sorry to keep u guess waiting but i need few rounds of test using diff brand/ ratio to give a more realistic result...

↡ Advertisement