• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
417 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:23 PM

Powersteer
  • Powersteer
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i runs my engine at 35:1 ... very nice!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:55 PM

Weesern
  • Premium member
    Weesern
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

u guys get a funnel to pour in the 2T?

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:01 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i runs my engine at 35:1 ... very nice!

bike? i tink its too much for everyday riding...

car? SIAO....

==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:41 PM

SIM37
  • SIM37
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Cough mixture bottle, can measure required amount accurately too. Just open the cap, bottoms up, the required amount just goes in, then take the nozzle of the fuel, slowly just tap tap the trigger a bit, use the initial drops of petrol to "wash" and flush the 2T into your tank, then just pump as per normal. 2T will gradually get mixed into the tank

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

Trex101
  • Trex101
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Recycle this type of bottle, the long neck helps alot in the pouring of the 2T.

<b>My Orange Ford Territory Ghia - Philips Xtreme Vision 130+, NGK ZFR6FIX-11 Iridium, Redline 0w30, Redline Racing ATF, Redline Heavy Weight Shockproof </b>

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:14 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Update so far on my 1st time using Putoline RS959 Ester Tech on my SunnyN16...

Seriously a full tank mileage test will be relatively inaccurate... Different load... Driving styles... My highway city driving is different all the time... So recorded at zun zun 3/4 tank... My car has highest recorded mileage in my 6+ mths of driving tis sunny. Smoother? yes!!! Butt feel? Maybe... but engine also feels quieter. the is the most instantanous difference felt compared with many other gas treatments/fuel enhancers/inhetor cleaners i have tried before...

In order not to make tis test results based only on my own butt feel... I put in 40ml into a full tank of my 2 colleagues cars... A getz 1.3 and a Honda Wave... I told them its a new breakthrough additive my friend got from Japan... So far they have told me their car is smoother and more powerful... Step on throttle less to maintain cruising speed on expressways... Wahahahahaha... Can't wait to tell them its actually 2-T when they wanna buy some from me... laugh.gif

My 1st dose is 40ml : 40Liters... Tats 1 : 1000.I might go up 80ml : 40Liters... Tats 1 : 500. But according to Bro TigerShark there's not much improvement after 1 : 400. So i'll see how it does in my car... Don't want oily plugs fouling.... All I can say so far... Its great! My only worry is about more carbon built up... But I guess I just have to make sure I 'clear carbon' more often then usual... To all u ppl who have contemplated on putting 2-T in ur fuel... Hesitate no more! Put some in and enjoy a smoother ride.... Haha. Just make sure its a premium quality 2-T...

gd luck and have fun... happy driving... drivingcar.gif

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:16 AM

Tigershark1976
  • Premium member
    Tigershark1976
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

good FR bro!.

Its too expensive to open up the engine to check the carbon built up in the combustion chamber, other than reading the sparkplug. Is there any recomendation on how to check the carbon build up? was thinking to try my luck n check from the spark plug hole but is it possible to see thru what is happening in the combustion chamber ?

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:26 AM

Weesern
  • Premium member
    Weesern
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I guess the carbon build up will more be on the exhaust.... If you look at 2 stroke bikes.... most will deposit on the exhaust...

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:02 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I guess the carbon build up will more be on the exhaust.... If you look at 2 stroke bikes.... most will deposit on the exhaust...

the 2 stroke bikes you referring to on the road are mostly (90%) using 2-T from a in-built 2-T pump... the mixture is adjustable via a nut... but usually set very high.... you will notice some bikes have very oily exhaust and some not so... quality of the 2stroke oil makes a hell of a difference bro... and they are mixed like minimum 50:1 (5liters : 100ml of 2-T) or even 40:1.... 30:1...

for our car 'experiment'... 1000:1 (10Liters : 10ml) or 500:1 (10Liters : 20ml)... most 2-T should be burned off by the time it exits the exhaust... thats why ashless/low ash/100% fully Syn 2-T should be used... if the car's exhaust is oily or dripping unburnt 2-T... the plugs would have suffered and cat probably damaged... so its really safe in this mixing ratio... tats in my unqualified opinion lah...

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:25 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

good FR bro!.

Its too expensive to open up the engine to check the carbon built up in the combustion chamber, other than reading the sparkplug. Is there any recomendation on how to check the carbon build up? was thinking to try my luck n check from the spark plug hole but is it possible to see thru what is happening in the combustion chamber ?

the only reason i would ever open my engine block head will either be to do a port/polish... or if i wanna polish chrome or spray my block head... laugh.gif if open just to check the pistons, not only a bit siao but how to compare cause we didnt even check the pistons before the addition of 2-t?...

i've not seen before a normal family saloon car's pistons... buti've seen many used Honda's vtec pistons namely the EG vti and esi... the usual blacken top part... considering the v-tec revs till 9-10k rpm, pistons blacken no matter how high or low you usually rev the car...

i've also seen many of my 2-t bikes pistons... the blacken area seems more... and the black darker... probably ridiculous comparision... one 2stroke piston VS four 4stroke pistons... laugh.gif

i guess since our modern cars ecu can roughly self tune the air and fuel mixture, our plugs should be fine so long there's no knocking and misfiring or fouling... as for carbon built up... the way i look at it... there's nothing more we can do but to add the usual injector cleaner... those daring enuf can try the combustion chamber cleaner (water type)... for my previous hondas i used to buy those in a can called either carb cleaner or injector cleaner... i took out my air filter and sprayed the whole can into the throttle body... reving at the same time as the engine is like dying... tons of white smoke comes out of the exhaust... switch off engine for a while... then start again... engine will be much smoother for a while.. bad thing about it is that the idling of the rpm might run higher... then must adjust at a WS... maybe toooo much carbon cleared... haha...

so i wrote so much but pai say have no solution for you to check your carbon built up... for me is to do my usual to remove carbon built up anyway i can with or without 2-t cause thats enuf for me... i mean a smooth ride is everything to me... carbon built up is inevitable with or without 2-t... and if there really was too uch carbon build up then power would have been lost and ride not so smooth right? happy.gif

disclaimer : i am not a mech... all i posted is IMHO.... any facts wrong pls do tell me thansk!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:31 PM

Introz
  • Introz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

im back from series of tests
found out
using average driving behaviour and digital meter
fuel mobil F1 ( from boleh land )

( average speed 95km/hr of total journey [ 70%highway 30%city] )
verna1.4a ( without 2t/octane booster ) - 30l = 420km
driving normal standard
engine is at normal temp

verna1.4a ( with 50ml 2t ) - 30l = 470km
rough in starting but much better driving after 5mins driving/warm up
engine is warmer then usual

verna1.4a ( with 50ml octane booster) - 30l = 460km
smoothest driving expriences
engine is cooler then usual

psn id: intro82

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:47 PM

Yenyenpark
  • Yenyenpark
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i think i got some leftover 2t Castrol Racing.. famous for 2T bike in SG.. probably i should try..

btw, i do agreed good 2T won't build up too much carbon, if u mix it correctly.. it's very thin and mixed with petrol well.. but make sure u get a good full syn 2T and not cheapo no brand 2T from Boleh Land.. else.. NEA probably will go after u.. ur exhaust smoke will probably like tat Boleh Land bike.. lol

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:31 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

good FR bro!.

I've been looking at a borescope. Supposedly, it can insert into a plug hole, but very expensive.

There is some cheaper one at about US$100, but I think it's too big to insert into the plug hole.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:47 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

im back from series of tests
found out
using average driving behaviour and digital meter
fuel mobil F1 ( from boleh land )

( average speed 95km/hr of total journey [ 70%highway 30%city] )
verna1.4a ( without 2t/octane booster ) - 30l = 420km
driving normal standard
engine is at normal temp

verna1.4a ( with 50ml 2t ) - 30l = 470km
rough in starting but much better driving after 5mins driving/warm up
engine is warmer then usual

verna1.4a ( with 50ml octane booster) - 30l = 460km
smoothest driving expriences
engine is cooler then usual

wat brand octance booster ah? and i was thinking... your 3rd test with octane booster will have 2-T in your tank too... and how you know engine is cooler then usual? from your meter temp gauge or you installed a water or oil temp gauge?

also to add tat i pumped so far for the past 6months only mobil 95... in boleh land it light greenish... in SG its red pinkish...

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:50 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i think i got some leftover 2t Castrol Racing.. famous for 2T bike in SG.. probably i should try..

btw, i do agreed good 2T won't build up too much carbon, if u mix it correctly.. it's very thin and mixed with petrol well.. but make sure u get a good full syn 2T and not cheapo no brand 2T from Boleh Land.. else.. NEA probably will go after u.. ur exhaust smoke will probably like tat Boleh Land bike.. lol

to see smoke from your car you will need to put 1 full liter of 2T to your full tank...
for 100ml to a full tank... even if you put engine oil in also will have no smoke....

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:30 AM

Introz
  • Introz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

wat brand octance booster ah? and i was thinking... your 3rd test with octane booster will have 2-T in your tank too... and how you know engine is cooler then usual? from your meter temp gauge or you installed a water or oil temp gauge?

also to add tat i pumped so far for the past 6months only mobil 95... in boleh land it light greenish... in SG its red pinkish...

got digital temp meter to see blush.gif

for the octane i forget one, just buy at mobil shop. there is no 2T inside... i guess
cause i know i go MY drive till almost no oil. then refill 30L ( of course got bring around 10L supply for emergency biggrin.gif )\

for color maybe the owner of both country like different colours? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:46 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

seems Verna FC not bad... did you drive alone or full load? happy.gif

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

Introz
  • Introz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

seems Verna FC not bad... did you drive alone or full load? happy.gif

4pax consider full or not.. erm verna1.4a is an economy above average car
i go MY in search for good hotels
laugh.gif

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:58 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

so i assume 4 pax plus some luggage... wah still goodFC.... happy.gif

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:21 AM

SaNibOy
  • SaNibOy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I put 1:800 ratio. Confirm feels smoother. Now monitoring fc. Lets c how....

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: Mixing, into, petrol, tank

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users