• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
417 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:34 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

bro...

this penzoil i just tried... tc-w3 but does not feel as smooth as the previous putoline i tried... maybe cause not fully syn but i doubt it... maybe additives different... to be very smooth cant be ashless maybe... watever so i ended up putting more than i usually put... even up to 100ml (or more) for 40 liters on my second tank of this penzoil...

apparently i experienced once (one time only) a juddering start when i crank my car.. starter motor and batt are fine... possibile too much 2-T or TC-w3 2T sunk to the bottom and thicker concentrated amount went in the fuel line?

cause never had this problem with putoline 100% syn racing 2T before...
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:41 AM

Trex101
  • Trex101
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

bro...

this penzoil i just tried... tc-w3 but does not feel as smooth as the previous putoline i tried... maybe cause not fully syn but i doubt it... maybe additives different... to be very smooth cant be ashless maybe... watever so i ended up putting more than i usually put... even up to 100ml (or more) for 40 liters on my second tank of this penzoil...

apparently i experienced once (one time only) a juddering start when i crank my car.. starter motor and batt are fine... possibile too much 2-T or TC-w3 2T sunk to the bottom and thicker concentrated amount went in the fuel line?

cause never had this problem with putoline 100% syn racing 2T before...

Nope, once the 2T is pour into the petrol, it will dissolve into it, it does not separate. TCW3 is widely "experiment" in BITOG precisely because it is ashless and supposedly harmless to the CAT system. No one has experiment with other type of 2T yet.

In another note, i always use 2T TCW3 so never try other type of 2T before but i think even at 100ml/40L dosage should still be ok for the engine. Anyway, Amsoil 2T HPI has just arrived, once your Pennzoil 2T has ran out, you might want to try it.

Edited by Trex101, 11 September 2010 - 06:43 AM.

<b>My Orange Ford Territory Ghia - Philips Xtreme Vision 130+, NGK ZFR6FIX-11 Iridium, Redline 0w30, Redline Racing ATF, Redline Heavy Weight Shockproof </b>

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:33 AM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yeap, too much 2T.
One time, my engine will missing some beats and I stopped to remove the plugs.
It was wet. I replaced with another set and it was ok, back to normal.
You might need to put less, about 50ml per 40L instead.

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:12 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

thanks for the re-assurance bro... have a good weekend!

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:17 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Yeap, too much 2T.
One time, my engine will missing some beats and I stopped to remove the plugs.
It was wet. I replaced with another set and it was ok, back to normal.
You might need to put less, about 50ml per 40L instead.

hmmm.... usually my normal is 40ml to 40 liters... so i have my 2T packed in little 40ml bottles... but sometimes i fill up slightly earlier so it will be like 40ml to 30+ liters... i guess over time if i pump earlier many times than will be abit more concentrated after many full tanks...

but anyways i rev the car often and at least once a month i will drive all the way until my fuel needle is going to touch the end of the E mark... which is like maybe 80+km after light on....

makes me feel better that i am clearing all the fuel off but then also feels like more chance to clog the filter... if you know what i mean...

also heard stories of petrol filter slimy and gooey when taken out... hmmmm.....

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:05 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hmmm.... usually my normal is 40ml to 40 liters... so i have my 2T packed in little 40ml bottles... but sometimes i fill up slightly earlier so it will be like 40ml to 30+ liters... i guess over time if i pump earlier many times than will be abit more concentrated after many full tanks...

but anyways i rev the car often and at least once a month i will drive all the way until my fuel needle is going to touch the end of the E mark... which is like maybe 80+km after light on....

makes me feel better that i am clearing all the fuel off but then also feels like more chance to clog the filter... if you know what i mean...

also heard stories of petrol filter slimy and gooey when taken out... hmmmm.....

I used 2T oil, Putolene and Pennzoil for quite a while. Then I did take out the fuel filter at about 60k as I wanted to replace it.
I wasn't succesful at that time, probably I missed some o-rings or something.
But I did look at the fuel filter and it was surprisingly very clean. I knock it a few times and no slime came out.
I was diy replacing the long life fuel filter at that time.

On the other hand, I had seen another Opel Corsa fuel filter that ooze out slime...and I know this guy 100% does not use any fuel additive.

So I guess it depends more on the fuel itself than the additive.

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:53 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I used 2T oil, Putolene and Pennzoil for quite a while. Then I did take out the fuel filter at about 60k as I wanted to replace it.
I wasn't succesful at that time, probably I missed some o-rings or something.
But I did look at the fuel filter and it was surprisingly very clean. I knock it a few times and no slime came out.
I was diy replacing the long life fuel filter at that time.

On the other hand, I had seen another Opel Corsa fuel filter that ooze out slime...and I know this guy 100% does not use any fuel additive.

So I guess it depends more on the fuel itself than the additive.

hey bro... from your post... do you even ever go to a workshop ah? you seem to practically do every thing yourself... though i'm sure for tyres and rotation you need a tyre shop right?.... laugh.gif

then just wondering your car PI or AD? if AD then how you maintain your warranty?....

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:03 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hey bro... from your post... do you even ever go to a workshop ah? you seem to practically do every thing yourself... though i'm sure for tyres and rotation you need a tyre shop right?.... laugh.gif

then just wondering your car PI or AD? if AD then how you maintain your warranty?....

For servicing, in the beginning I go to JB after the first 3 free servicing. Now, no more. I do all the service myself, except for wheel balancing which I can't do. laugh.gif
My car is a Hyundai (AD). It's simple car, nothing much can go wrong. So I didn't have to worry about warranty as well. tongue.gif

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:07 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

will be asking you for some tips on DIY real soon... hope you can share some infor bro.... thanks!!!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:38 AM

Mini-itx
  • Mini-itx
    Banned

For servicing, in the beginning I go to JB after the first 3 free servicing. Now, no more. I do all the service myself, except for wheel balancing which I can't do. laugh.gif
My car is a Hyundai (AD). It's simple car, nothing much can go wrong. So I didn't have to worry about warranty as well. tongue.gif

For me, I can only do engine oil and transmission oil and coolant, sparkplugs.. The final final drive oil I can't change because I don't have the proepr tools. That one I will have to get WS to do for me.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:09 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

poured some 2T 1ml:10liters.

really smooth drive, which is what i wan. FC unsure.

since i am 3000km to my next servicing, will monitor if it any side effects on spark plug.

mobile 1 liter 2T full syn, ashless, for $12.

should last me 20 tanks.

so wht will a spoil Cat converter will do to the car?

Edited by Tom_kkh, 07 January 2011 - 10:10 AM.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:28 AM

Mrel
  • Mrel
    1st Gear
    Author Image

since i am 3000km to my next servicing, will monitor if it any side effects on spark plug.

should last me 20 tanks.

Mind sharing where you got the mobil 2T?

TIA!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:43 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Mind sharing where you got the mobil 2T?

TIA!

esso petrol kiosk. don buy the wrong 1.

there is another same brand cheaper but not ashless.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:34 PM

Mrel
  • Mrel
    1st Gear
    Author Image

esso petrol kiosk. don buy the wrong 1.

there is another same brand cheaper but not ashless.

Thanks bro!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:31 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

should last me 20 tanks.

Mobil $12 ones are just semi Syn,$17 then is 100% Syn.
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:32 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I am very sure because i using it on my Yamaha RX-Z,Motocycle.
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:08 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

thanks for the information, will double check again.

hopefully its u kana overcharged, laugh.gif

joking ar biggrin.gif

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:20 PM

Mona-vie
  • Mona-vie
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I have been using 2T oil for ages as well. 1ml:1L of petrol.

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:30 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I have been using 2T oil for ages as well. 1ml:1L of petrol.

so whats your take on different brands of 2T?.......

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:40 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

so whats your take on different brands of 2T?.......

Now also trying Castrol Power Racing,$16,$1 cheaper than Mobil 1 2T,less smoke is noticed,same smoothness.
Mazda 6..2.5.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: Mixing, into, petrol, tank

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users