Car Agents/companies show monthly payment

Introz

i understand that many will like to pay cash and etc.. and also the calculator

just that some bad expriences of my friends is the monthly is way to high even after adding the interest ( by ownself and the calculator ) when they go to the showroom saying they have to pay etc and end up they decided not to buy car at all due to disappointment... ( i wont disclose which company )

the monthly price is for, if u take full loan from them so people could know at least how much they have to pay per month and dont feel being cheated

Just my 2cents opinion and exprience

:D

juz curious, how old are you and wat r u doing?

↡ Advertisement

just that some bad expriences of my friends is the monthly is way to high even after adding the interest ( by ownself and the calculator ) when they go to the showroom saying they have to pay etc and end up they decided not to buy car at all due to disappointment... ( i wont disclose which company )

the monthly price is for, if u take full loan from them so people could know at least how much they have to pay per month and dont feel being cheated

The bad experiences and disappointment happened due to stupidity

which shouldn't have happened in the first place.

When I buy a car, I am the one who decide how high or low the monthly installments.

For e.g, if I am buying a new car, I decide that the installment to be <5 yrs and monthly <$500.

I will then work out the required downpayment that I can afford, then I can roughly gauge that whether

I can afford a car in the 60k, 70k or 80k.

To play safe, after the downpayment, the car should be breakeven on the spot and I should

still have savings for min 1 year if I lose my job after getting the new car.

To be very blunt, there won't be disappointment or experiences if one can afford.

Cannot afford, don't buy then.

Edited by Mahjong74

well

its not the matter of kena pawned or age matters

its how you think and say

and its just a suggestion due to exprience. [;)]

neway Mahjong74 ty for the advice

i will tell advice tat to my friend

that's why always have to be careful when dealing with 2nd hand car dealers

Turbocharged

I do usually read the sgcarmart under used cars to update me with the prices of cars being sold in sg

what i notice that mostly the agents/companies will just put the price of the car only

so i hope dear agents/companies, if you read this

pls put monthly price in your advertisment to avoid customers disappointment

my 2 cents tought

wat toking u? [dizzy]