• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
159 replies to this topic | 31 praises

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:52 PM

Mingjie
  • Mingjie
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Looking to rent a budget car for work for 4/5 days during weekdays. U can have the car back on weekends. Anyone who's looking to rent out theirs pls feel free to pm me.

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:00 PM

Blaquewolf
  • Blaquewolf
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

good bargain!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:39 PM

Elvin
  • Elvin
    Banned

Take a look at Car Rental Singapore for long term car rental:
http://www.rentcarsingapore.com

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:49 PM

Melvinyuen
  • Premium member
    Melvinyuen
    4th Gear
    Author Image

how about Orix car rental?
I think is www.orix.com.sg.
Can call and check with them though.

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:19 PM

Manu27
  • Manu27
    Clutched
    Author Image

no..

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:19 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

anyone with car for rent?

ard 800per mth....

thanks!
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:19 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

looking for long term 6-12mth and will extend longer as necassary
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:27 PM

Idalis
  • Idalis
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

looking for long term 6-12mth and will extend longer as necassary

hi little prince

i have a honda fit 1.3 2007 black.
just renewed road tax and insurance in april.
willing to let go at $800 inclusive insurance and road tax
interested sms me at 92334820

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:17 PM

Japan96
  • Japan96
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

BMW M3 Series Convertible Grey

5000CC
560BHP
Road tax and insurance
Come with Full tank,(Return with full tank)
Reg. Number ET1B
900 Per Month due to Frequent Oversea job.

http://www.seriouswh...-2-1024x768.jpg

Other Car Available:

Black Audi R8 4200cc http://amitkulkarni..../photos/audi-R8. One Kia Picanto 600$ 1 month
$4500 for 1 DAY.

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:46 AM

Lomobug
  • Lomobug
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Looking to rent a budget car for work for 4/5 days during weekdays. U can have the car back on weekends. Anyone who's looking to rent out theirs pls feel free to pm me.

Anyone keen to carry on installment for the following:

Pearl White Suzuki Swift Sport Mega option Manual
Registered in June 2007

Why you should takeover my car?
1) You do not want to drive the same car for more than 2 years.
2) You do not want to worry about getting rid of the car after 2 years.
3) You do not want to worry about high insurance renewals.
4) You do not want to worry about breaking even.

Price of 2007 registered Swift Sport (mega option) approx $47K
Interest 2.28% - 7 Years Loan starting Jun 10
Installment = $649/month
Insurance for most owners around age 28 - 33 are $2.5K - $3K/year esp 1st time owner
Insurance monthly = $200 - $250
Road Tax = $61.3/mth
Total cost per month to upkeep = $910 - $960/mth

Takeover terms & conditions:
$850/month to cover installment cost, insurance cost, road tax.
To put a deposit of $2k
A written agreement will be drafted out with witness from both parties
Minimum tenure = 2 year
Ownership of car will still be mine, insurance under mine and you'll be named driver.
Fines/summons, servicing, repairs, etc not included in the package.

Car runs stock now @ consistent 15km/L

Reason for this: Overseas work commitment

Contact me via 92323606 to discuss.

Tks

Edited by Lomobug, 28 May 2010 - 03:16 AM.

Posted 29 May 2010 - 02:44 AM

Sagune
  • Sagune
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hi
i am interested to rent your BMW.. what is the duration allow me to rent and the cost? thks biggrin.gif

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:12 AM

Visualrock
  • Visualrock
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

5000CC
560BHP
Road tax and insurance
Come with Full tank,(Return with full tank)
Reg. Number ET1B
900 Per Month due to Frequent Oversea job.

http://www.seriouswh...-2-1024x768.jpg

Other Car Available:

Black Audi R8 4200cc http://amitkulkarni..../photos/audi-R8. One Kia Picanto 600$ 1 month
$4500 for 1 DAY.

pm you..

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:05 PM

Japan96
  • Japan96
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

5000CC
560BHP
Come with Road Tax and Insurance
Reg. No. ET1B
900 Per Month(Comes with full tank)

Rented Out for SGD$1200 at a Contract of 1 Year.

Thank You!

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

Japan96
  • Japan96
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

My Girlfriend is Rented her Car out. No Joke

Nissan 370Z Roadster

Reg. No. SJW888Z
3700CC
333BHP
Auto Transmission
Silver color

Renting Out at SGD1100 Per Month

Comes with Road Tax and Insurance
Full Tank Return with full tank

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:12 PM

Japan96
  • Japan96
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Renting Car because me and my girlfriend want to buy a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder soon. HAHAHA!!!

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:48 AM

Japan96
  • Japan96
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Aiya Nvm seems that everyone like my car rent price because its so cheap like renting a Sunny.

So i keeping My R8 to drive and Renting my A4 out at 1.1k
2000CC

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:56 AM

Japan96
  • Japan96
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Please arh who wants to rent my:

Nissan 370Z Roadster
3700CC
333BHP

Or Audi A4 2000CC

Must fulfill my Criteria During the period of rent any servicing fee or charges would be paid by the renter.
When handling over of the car any scratches must be taken photo.

After returning of the vehicle any scratches not taken of photo would be paid for the repair charges of the vehicle
Must park under shade the renter must live in private estate. Because afraid of hooligans will scratch the car purposely
A Deposit of SGD$3000 MUST BE MADE.
Car must be wash and polish every week and maintain the showroom quality
No SMOKING ALLOWED.NO MODIFICATION OF THE CAR.

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:18 PM

Verve
  • Verve
    5th Gear
    Author Image

mods you may wish to monitor

caveat emptor.

wonder how this kind of rates is financially sustainable.

doesnt even cover installment

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:12 PM

Projojo
  • Projojo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi,

I have a Red Fiat Puunto for rent. 1.3cc Fuel efficiency. Sporty outlook. Car is only 2yr, serviced regularly.

Looking for long term car rental, but will consider short term.

Looking to rent at $900 to cover my installment.

Kindly PM me and i will get back to u.

Thanks

Edited by Projojo, 15 June 2010 - 12:20 PM.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:42 PM

Sg-Charles
  • Sg-Charles
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Aiya Nvm seems that everyone like my car rent price because its so cheap like renting a Sunny.

So i keeping My R8 to drive and Renting my A4 out at 1.1k
2000CC

Which year is you A4? I'm interested.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Privilege Leasing Pte Ltd

Privilege Leasing Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Erictan12345  |  Neutral Newbie

The customer service staff has been very friendly and nice throughout my whole rental period. The car is also in a very good condition, clean interior and smells good, and I consider them as a good car rental company. Reasonable charges and they also have lots of models to choose from. Thumb up! Do look up for them when you need to rent a car! Friendly services provided! » Read More

Privilege Leasing Pte Ltd

Privilege Leasing Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by sophialoon  |  Neutral Newbie

This was the easiest I have ever rented a car! As a last minute booking, I had absolutely no issues with the process and the customer service when I picked up and dropped off was amazing. Extremely satisfied with the condition of the rented car! The car is very economical with petrol, compact and has a great drive. Thank you so much, will definitely rent with you guys a... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Rental, Car Leasing

Quick Reply

Tags: car rental, long term rental and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users